Need a New MMO Mouse

Associate
Hi, hoping someone can help me.

I currently have a Naga epic Chroma but the number 2 key has become less resposive and takes multiple clicks before it will work so im looking for a replacement .

I really would like a mmo mouse with the buttons on the side but i want mechanical keys or a mouse that has really easy to press keys, i bought a corsair schimitar but sent it back as the buttons sucked (long press)

I cant seem to find any other mmo mouse with mechanical buttons except for razer which i dont really wanna buy again as their hardware doesnt seem to last very long.

Any suggestions?

Associate
I have both the mice you mentioned and to be fair have gone though 1 razer mouse that I had to replace and before that had steel series mmo mouse.

Honestly I don't think I can go back to a normal mouse for gaming now... so you really are stuck between them 2. I have the corsair on my main PC an prefer it over the razer which I use on my laptop, but that's more of a size issue.

Soldato
Personally, I'm not a fan of the "12 button grid on the side" type. You might be able to track down a g700s... They've got 3 buttons next to left and 4 under the thumb. Perhaps not quite as many but... having them spread out a bit, I found, made hitting them confidently quite a lot easier.

There's a couple of mice (roccat nyth, steel series rival 500 and Corsair dark pro) have a similar design to it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
roccat tyon was available for buttons recently launched at over triple the price. if it's still on offer it's an amazing mouse. used mine for FPS even though it's an MMO mouse for years.

Back
Top Bottom