The Witcher series (Netflix)

Associate
Enjoying this so far. was a bit confused til I realised that...
Ciri's scenes are set in a different timeline to Yennefer and Geralt's. Those two are playing catch-up.

Associate
I was sure they would force the pathetically corny 'badass' American accent from the games on Cavill, because he could easily do so if asked, but they didn't. It looks so much better as a result.

Hopefully if they do any future Witcher games they'll use Cavill and purge any American accents from the series that made it feel like playing as a cosplayer in a giant renaissance fayre in Dumbassville.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Soldato
Also quite enjoying it so far, and having read the books it seems quiet faithful. This could be a bad thing though as it's going to be a slow boiler and some might abandon it before it really gets started and the characters develop.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Enjoyed the first episode - sadly don't have time to watch more at the moment - I can see it potentially going slower though in the next few.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Third episode so far and I think it's awesome. Cast are doing a great job and the visuals, etc. have been done to an incredibly high standard. I'm hooked.

Soldato
Watched the first 2 episodes and think it's well under par. Was hoping for so much more. SOmething about it feels cheap; the writing mostly, but the visuals are off too. Not sure i'll continue. Has anyone got further?..does it actually get good?

The bard needs to **** off real fast.

Back
Top Bottom