Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Large textures? I’ve no idea but it does seem a tad excessive.

The last one a few weeks ago was similar in size I believe. However, both have included additional maps.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
I know I am an out of touch old fart - but can I just vent for a moment, a 14.5GB patch for a 140GB game.... Shirley you can't be serious.
I mean it is fine, as COD games go - but I'm struggling to see where the space went. Is it just me?

i agree complete joke... not played the game this week but saw on a gaming site that a minor patch was released
14.5gb is a minor patch now

Soldato
To be fair ive just had 7 or 8 games of free for all. The maps and textures look stunning and the game runs great. Wacked everything on highest in 3440x1440 with gsync on at 100hz. Doesn’t drop below 90fps much.
Some other shooters look worse and the play with lower fps so frankly i dint mind the 14gb updates. Fast fibre and enough storage so its all good. Granted if i was on 30Mbps adsl or something then i would be annoyed

Soldato
Should see the updates on PS4!! The way it updates it has to copy the full game so people with 100GB free space still can't update it. If they have the OG HDD in there then its the only game they can have on it basically.

Soldato
Should see the updates on PS4!! The way it updates it has to copy the full game so people with 100GB free space still can't update it. If they have the OG HDD in there then its the only game they can have on it basically.

lol. This makes me happier :D ...Sorry PS4 owners

Simple question, how do you take screenshots and where do they save too? (Without using Fraps / RivaTuner if possible)

Edit - M4A1 is now at level 34 with the thermal scope and 'shrapnel' which give 2 claymores/grenades whatever. Starting to come in top 3 of free for all games.

I have to say, this is the most fun I have had gaming in years using claymores and the thermal scope. I guess this is because i'm getting better too, learning maps etc.

Last edited:
Associate
Playing a lot of 10 v 10 domination which is probably my fave mode. When i first got this i was getting hardly any kills but quite a few hours later I am constantly getting top 3 in my team. The gun play in this game is fantastic and I like when i pull the trigger people die quick unlike the old days of Battlefield unloading a full clip and then getting popped. Using the M4A1 which is now at level 71. This guide really helped me , I use the all rounder build class 1.

https://www.gfinityesports.com/arti...or-your-class-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-

Associate
I've been playing m4a1 from the start as well maxed it to 71 to. I find the predator barrel is the one for keeping the sight solid when shooting the rest seem to move around to much. I'll maybe have to pay around. Currently got the ak47 up to level 51 so far.

Soldato
I found the M4 a bit boring to play with. There is little to no downside with that gun.

I thought I hated shipment, and in terms of persevering a 1.0kdr it has been a curse, but it's been a blast for unlocking camo challenges. A couple of hours with the P90 last night, thanks to double XP, and I've almost got it gold already!

Associate
Yeah it does seem to be the go to gun quick and easy to use. Just a few off gold now. Got the ak levelled right up last night as well due to a few games of shipment. Now to find soething new for tonight m13 maybe

Associate
Is it possible to reset custom loadouts to default? There doesn't appear to be way to accomplish this, you can only rename, favourite etc. Can it be done by editing or removing a config file, or something similar?

Soldato
Want to know what all the weapons / armory mods are?
Fire up a custom game with bots and you can use the lot. I stopped looking after a few seconds when I realised. It sort of seems a shame to ‘unlock’ everything

Back
Top Bottom