** I'LL MAKE YOUR XMAS MONITOR DREAMS COME TRUE!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I've got a lot of open box monitors and I want forum members to have them. Go through the list and DM me your best offers. I can only say no!

Most are just open box, the customer has received and theyve decided to return for one reason or another. Like their wife/girlfriend noticing the 49" box with shiny gubbins in and saying "What the hell is THAT?!?"

Check the list here:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/clearance/monitors?sPage=1&sSort=2

Trust me your offers and I'll say yay nay or haggle with you.

Show.jpeg

OcUK Staff
OP
@Azrael1 Might be drooling over that PG35VQ if it's a good deal ;)

Just made my first happy forum member:

He had this for Forum price £140.00 RRP - £179.99 B-Grade £159.90:

**B Grade** AOC Gaming 24G2U 24" 1920x1080 IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor @ £159.90 inc VAT

Display Resolution 1920x1080, Display Size 24", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 80M:1, Panel Type IPS, 3-side frameless

Only £159.90 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
I know, thats been here so long. It must still be in the warehouse otherwise theyd have gotten rid of it in a stock count.

Anyone want it for £40 ?

EDIT: Just checked it's been at OCUK since 2006...

I've just taken such a monitor to the local tip. No kidding. Best of luck! :)

Associate
Is the warranty as standard for the products? What is ocuks policy on dead pixels or blb? Would it be a return at our expense?

Man of Honour
I've just taken such a monitor to the local tip. No kidding. Best of luck! :)

My dad is still using that exact model monitor from 2006 - he prefers the aspect ratio to 16:9, etc.

Wonder how much longer his will last - might be hard to find a replacement he'd be happy with.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just knowing that will more than likely have BLB or dead pixels! haha
Is the warranty as standard for the products? What is ocuks policy on dead pixels?
Is the warranty as standard for the products? What is ocuks policy on dead pixels or blb? Would it be a return at our expense?

Warranty is 3 months as standard.

I am working with the vendors to try and get them to put in place their standard warranty for unwanted returns however there are many, many hoops to jump through.

If the return is because it's unwanted it is at own expense.

If the return is because of fault, DOA, or more dead pixels than ISO regulations allow for we will return at our expense.

Usually b-grade are just here because of unwanted returns, and sometimes with monitors unrealistic backlight bleed expectations (don't expect to have zero backlight bleed when you put on a black screen, turn brightness up to full, turn off the lights and then take pictures...).

Figure the above into the pricing you'll pay and make me an offer!

This isn't an exact science but we'll always try and look after you guys the best we can.

Back
Top Bottom