2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
that about sums it up :(.

not only giving away 44 points to the cowboys but over 250yds rushing ????

be interesting to see if any major changes are made at the end of the season

They've painted themselves a bit into a corner with all the draft capital they've gave away, not sure what the next steps are for the organisation.

There are worse places to be (hey, I'm a Bengals fan :p) but they've built a team to win now and they can't win which in the long term looks pretty grim.

I lost 2 of my 4 semi finals :( even against Lamar in all of them I could still have won but some bad luck/team selection. One game I lost by 12pts but swapped Julio for E.Sanders and played Lindsay over M.Sanders. Left 60pts on the bench :( the other match even screwing up and playing Lindsay over AJ Brown I still could have won but Cooks injury killed that, lost by 6pts so I most likely would have won if he had seen out the game :(

Still, 2 finals up next week :D

Soldato
They've painted themselves a bit into a corner with all the draft capital they've gave away, not sure what the next steps are for the organisation.

There are worse places to be (hey, I'm a Bengals fan :p) but they've built a team to win now and they can't win which in the long term looks pretty grim.

that's the problem though, none of the investment has even come close to paying off, no real trades they've done have added anything to the team, at the expense of costing us draft picks.

I lost 2 of my 4 semi finals :( even against Lamar in all of them I could still have won but some bad luck/team selection. One game I lost by 12pts but swapped Julio for E.Sanders and played Lindsay over M.Sanders. Left 60pts on the bench :( the other match even screwing up and playing Lindsay over AJ Brown I still could have won but Cooks injury killed that, lost by 6pts so I most likely would have won if he had seen out the game :(

Still, 2 finals up next week :D

ouch, hope you have better luck next week :D

Soldato
OP
Insane performance, I would still rate Brady and Manning over him in the current era. Longer term I would certainly rate Marino and Montana better then he's maybe in the mix with Wilson (probably ahead right now though) Unitas and Elway.

Just my opinion mind.

Looking forward to tonight's slate of games, three brilliant match ups with a lot on the line. May try and stay up and watch the last one, though that will murder my Sunday :p

Soldato
OP
Agree.

Texans were bad, I would rather see the Titans in the post season as I can see them having a chance in any game. The Texans seem desperate to lay an egg whatever game they play and can see them being eliminated first round.

Soldato
another poor game by the rams, 6 sacks on jimmy g and we still lose.

twice we gave up 3rd & 16 conversions at the end of the game.

still calling plays where we give the ball to someone that isn't a running back 5 yds+ behind the line, we have enough problems getting the ball forward as it is why add more yds to it ?

another game where gurley is "managed" just 15 carries......

Caporegime
Niners continue to be the most entertaining team for neutrals, tough to watch as a fan

Be amazing if we do it in Seattle

Soldato
some good games on tonight as well, looking forward to giants/redskins, cowboys/eagles and the big one of packers/vikings.

another thing from the rams last night, kupp had over 200yds against the bengals in london, hes only managed around 300 yds in TOTAL for the 7 games since.

Soldato
What is happening with the Saints right now? Quite interesting to see what Tannehill is achieving with the Titans.

Interestingly, the bits I've seen of Haskins over the last few weeks, he's actually looking pretty good now. (8 of 8 so far today, with 2 TD's)

Soldato
OP
Titans are bringing the Thunder, Kamara seems to have been off all season and with him not playing amazing they struggle as they have Thomas and that's about it.

Barkley torching off today, nice to see (not for Skins fan I appreciate)

Soldato
butler ejected for the panthers, insane bit of play from him.

kamara just scored, commentators said his 1st since week 3 ??? :eek:

Tannehill can have good runs, but then he goes downhill.

heard mention yesterday on whether the bucs will keep winston, didn't do himself any favours in that game.

ravens recovering after a poor start against the browns, but jackson taken another hit at the end of a run .....

fitzmagic passed dan marino (1991) as most passing yds in the 1st half for the dolphins :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom