PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Had a game of this last night after nearly a year of not playing..... I literally lost every gunfight I got myself into

It seems Apex and MW have ruined my actual FPS Aim :p I struggled to remember how to control the recoil

Caporegime
i think the servers suffer simular to dayz and arma engines do. the threads maybe get clogged. this kills performance maybe why they do weekly reboots maintenence.

Associate
Logged into the game earlier, watched a couple of replays.
Logged off.
Logged back in a couple of hour slater - received a 'BANNED from steam' message logging into PUBG.
Logged back in again this evening and steam is now reporting a permanent ban message.

WTF?

Soldato
Logged into the game earlier, watched a couple of replays.
Logged off.
Logged back in a couple of hour slater - received a 'BANNED from steam' message logging into PUBG.
Logged back in again this evening and steam is now reporting a permanent ban message.

WTF?

Ouch! What's your in-game name? Would like to see your stats.

Have noticed lately a couple of bans come through whilst in-game. Up in the killfeed area it will say "player *name* has been removed for illegal program" or something along them lines. I wonder if the anti-cheat is picking up something it shouldn't be and banning people.

Caporegime
there was a new patch earlier maybe something to do with that. as long as you arent using any macros or anything should get over turned. most likely a bug.

Soldato
There were a bunch of incorrect bans a while ago when their anti-cheat bugged out. Caught me and a load of other people. When you pride yourself on being a 'clean player' having an erroneous ban showing on your Steam account isn't nice.

Hope this is a similar bug and it gets reversed, like my ban did.

Associate
This is he I believe!

https://pubg.op.gg/user/reapswtf-ttv
https://pubg.op.gg/user/reapswtf-ttv
Mark: Hope everything works out man, you are always nice on here and it shows man :)

Thanks dude, appreciate that!

It does look like i've been permabanned though, without any official reason, see email below:

Hello Mark,

Thank you for contacting PUBG Support.

It looks like you are writing about a restricted account.

We understand that this may be a very frustrating experience. However, please understand that a restriction is placed because we have determined that there was a violation of our terms and services and is permanently restricted. Your account has been banned on (2019-12-24) due to violation of Fair Gameplay Policy and the process cannot be reversed.

Please note that even without having any programs specifically for “hacking or cheating” there are other programs or actions that can violate our Rules of Conduct and cause a permanent restriction.

- Software that bypasses the services in the game

- Programs that alter the game in any way (even if it is not for cheating)

- Cheats, macros, etc, for other games and not for PUBG, is still a violation of the game’s services.

We're always available here to assist our players. Please let us know if you have any other feedback, questions or comments. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

I've emailed back to reply to each of those, stating the point I've barely got anything installed on my PC that interacts with any sorts of games.

Wonder if there's anything else I can do.
I've put a message on twitter @pubg too, will see if they come back with anything.

(I may have purchased the game on a separate steam account to continue playing over the holidays though. :) (It's the point though!))

Caporegime
show all programs and processes running at time of ban. they will obviously know what you were running or not. you wont trick it and any legit process they will acknowledge. if you dont show this you will stay banned. legitimly you would do that to obviously clear your name and steam account. its pretty simple. if you not running anything dodgy you would get it over turned. they know exactly what you will be doing running. so if it is a process or prog thats caused this which is legit they will reverse your ban. anything else they wont.

Associate
Aye, a bit gutted to be honest.
I've already sent them a list of all my running processes to see if they can figure out what is being listed as a hack/cheat - at least that way I can either remove it, or they can 'whitelist' this app as a safe app.

Happy Christmas all!

Back
Top Bottom