*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
There's some pretty good deals on Ubisoft's store if you are new to PC gaming this Christmas. You could get every single Far Cry game at their "maximum" editions for about £50. Or there's every single Assassin's Creed game, also at Deluxe/Gold/Ultimate editions for about £80. I'm pretty tempted. All that will probably keep you going until the middle of next year.

Soldato
Most of the big publishers aren't on Epic, including Capcom, Activision, Bandai and Microsoft. Even some of the ones that are, like Sony and EA, only have one or two games on the store.

Still early days for EGS.
Yep - Ubi are there though. Picked up Anno 1800 too, gold edition. Think I went a bit mental today... Only saves me a couple of £ vs ubi store (same price and 20% off code available with 100 uplay points or whatever they're called).

Soldato
Is the Ubisoft Store completely caput for anyone else?

I can browse but as soon as i change edition/try to check out all i get is lines of code or an error saying store is not available? This has been happening for 3 days now.

Muc6o11.jpg.png
SQjeYpS.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Ubi store is working for me. BUT... I just went on thinking I'd use my Uplay points discount to grab a game or two in the sale for presents, only to find you can't gift games from the Ubi store! Huh, is that right?! Come on Ubi, sort it out!

Caporegime
Just a heads up, but there is a demo on Steam for a game in the works called Trepang2. I saw it mentioned on Gmanlives YT channel. Looks pretty good and appears to remind me a bit of F. E. A. R.

Back
Top Bottom