What games are you playing over Xmas?

Associate
CoD in very short bursts, also going to run through Monster Hunter World :)
I did pick up Rainbow Siege in the sale but I fear for my sanity if I try to play that this late into it's cycle.
Most likely the most unfriendly game for newcomers.

I tried to go back to Apex but aint nobody got time to learn that new map, and the twitch skills of CoD absolutely not working for me in Apex :(

Caporegime
I might take a look at some mods though no idea what yet. Possibly v10 for GMDX or Cluster xxxx 4.0 for Doom.

I've just noticed the demo on Steam for Trepang2. Looks visually stunning and reminds me a bit of the F.E.A.R. titles.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm just sitting staring at my games library wondering what the heck to choose. I think it might be Stardew Valley. This was my Christmas game two years ago and I've not played it since, it seems they added some new content so it could be worth another go. Last year's Christmas game was AC Odyssey and I've never played the DLC for that, so it might be time to start afresh as Cassandra this time.

Soldato
Got the Gamepass deal and now playing some Metro Exodus, got bored halfway through Gears 5. Then it's Hellblade and Outer Worlds as I want to get the most out of GP.

I'm also replaying RDR2 on PC and AC Origins but it'll take a while until I'm back to those two.

Man of Honour
Currently I am cycling between RDR2, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Phoenix Point, Battlefront 2, Resident Evil 2 and I am considering adding Satisfactory and/or Jedi Fallen Order to the list. (Have my concerns about the amount of content in those last two, which is holding me back from pulling the buy trigger on them)

Associate
Currently playing Control, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw ( both of which I picked up on the Epic sale ) mixed in with some Battletech ( with the Heavy Metal DLC ).

Soldato
Like a lot of others, RDR2 has been my "get my teeth stuck into" game for this Xmas, but as it requires a bit of a time commitment to play, with a lot the missions being quite long and lots of riding to and fro, I've also had some more lightweight games on the go I can pick for shorter stints.

As it happens I think I've ended up putting more hours in these other games so far - Sunset Overdrive, Shadow Tactics, and Operencia up to now.

I did think AC Odyssey might be a game for this Xmas, but it doens't look like I'll have time to get around to it now.

Back
Top Bottom