**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

NVP

NVP

Soldato
The **** was your watch made from, Play-doh?! Or was your hotel near Chernobyl :D

Always wear my watches in both swimming pools and the sea without any problems.

Associate
Does anyone else find the Note10+ 4g only takes very mediocre photos if you're lucky? I'm finding that about 50% of the photos are out of focus, blurry and hazy.... its like I'm using something pre Nokia N95.
The software is on the latest version.
very odd for a Samsung phone, im normally use to Samsung over processing the pictures...

quite annoyed seems as though this time i purchased the phone sim free and resale seems to be about £500 now :(

Soldato
Does anyone else find the Note10+ 4g only takes very mediocre photos if you're lucky? I'm finding that about 50% of the photos are out of focus, blurry and hazy.... its like I'm using something pre Nokia N95.
very odd for a Samsung phone, im normally use to Samsung over processing the pictures...

quite annoyed seems as though this time i purchased the phone sim free and resale seems to be about £500 now :(

I've got a Note 10+ 5G and I'd have to agree, I've found most of my pics to be fairly blurry.. almost like the processing has gone mad. Especially in lower light. I think my S10+ may well have been better.

In fairness if I expand the pics above mine look like that, just quite noisy IMO, if you're taking pictures of buildings etc it's fine but once you take a pic of a person they look blurred.

Odd.

Associate

I'm having the exact same issue, the photos are not a patch on my Note 9, I also notice videos in less then perfect light are full of grain.

I also tested my OnePlus 7 Pro in the same conditions and videos come out a lot better, it's odd as when I got it I'm sure it was a lot better. No damage or anything on the lenses.

Factory reset later today

Think I'm going to trade it for the 11 when it comes out if the camera stories are true

Associate
You're right I'm sure the camera was better when I first got the phone back in the summer.
The phone is generally really good but a bad camera is a deal breaker as i take 100s of photos for work generally outdoors inspection photos and the blurry photos are really annoying especially coming from a mate 20 pro that would always take a great photo.

Shame really as I do use the s pen for notes a lot.

Associate
You're right I'm sure the camera was better when I first got the phone back in the summer.
The phone is generally really good but a bad camera is a deal breaker as i take 100s of photos for work generally outdoors inspection photos and the blurry photos are really annoying especially coming from a mate 20 pro that would always take a great photo.

Shame really as I do use the s pen for notes a lot.

Agreed, the phone is great but the camera is woeful, I'm now back on my one7plus which has a very average camera , just put on GCam also to help out but even the standard camera app is producing better results.

Maybe it's due to owning Pixels for the last 3 years, the pixel 4 XL is just too much of a compromise

It's frustrating with the Note Plus, all those cameras and average at best unless under optimal conditions. The main lense they use is getting a major upgrade in the S11 apparently. I will eagerly await the results.

Factory reset and I will let everyone know if there are any improvements

Soldato
Just ran some side by side tests against my wife's iphone XS in artificial indoor light and I'd say that subjectively the iphone produces better shots than my Note 10.

Not dead impressed with the camera on this to be honest. Full daylight shots are pretty good but the Note's screen shows them off really well which may exaggerate the effect.

Associate
Downloading now on UK unlocked purchased directly from Samsung on Vodafone .

Glad I held out on selling my Note+ a couple of days back, eager to see this update

Associate
Intial report having just updated 10 mins ago, the UI is very smooth and lightening fast, dark mode all over now including Gmail.

Only thing I can't figure out is to use the native Android 10 gestures instead of Samsung versions.

Great update so far

Soldato
Can you give examples of where the ui wasnt smooth but now is? I've got a oneplus 7t coming today to compare with my Note 10+ but my 5G Note won't get the Android 10 update until it's outside the 28 day return window, so I won't see how the two compare with both running the latest software.

Back
Top Bottom