What games are you playing over Xmas?

Associate
After watching season one of The Witcher on Netflix I’m going to have to mod up and replay The Witcher 3, and the DLC expansions this time, which I haven’t played yet.

Soldato
Really digging Outer Worlds, it seems I've finally found something I want to get into. Gears 5 was really generic and got boring quickly and Metro Exodus just didn't do it for me, it lost it's charm by going semi-open world and I lost interest 3/4 into Volga.

Outer Worlds though, I was looking for an RPG like that. The aesthetic, the tone and gameplay, really fun game so far, especially that I haven't played a title of this type in quite a while.

Associate
AC Origins, although getting it to run smooth has been a pain, stuttering all over the place. After watching The Witcher series, I do fancy playing a bit of Blood and Wine again.

Man of Honour
It is my mission to spend more than about 15 mins in boneworks so over xmas I must train my body not to feel like crap after 20 mins of VR.

Soldato
I know I am late to party, but I am trying to play the Witcher 3. I am honestly struggling to see what the fuss is about right now. Yes, it's very pretty and I have the PC to max it out, but the combat is awful and I just find the controls clunky. I am however trying as I am told it has a stellar story.

Back
Top Bottom