Your game of the decade?

Soldato
Assetto Corsa.

Great drive, awesome amount of content. As a driving sim it's successor Competizione has upped the experience. All this in VR in a sim rig is probably one of the greatest gaming I've ever known.

Associate
Hard to pick one but the following are on my shortlist :

Witcher 3, God of War, The Last of Us ( Remastered ), Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Fire Emblem : Three Houses.

I'm tempted to say Witcher 3 just because it was so far ahead of anthing else when it first came out and still holds up very well by today's standards.

Soldato
Hard for just one as others say, But witcher 3 up there, Elder Scrolls Online for multiplayer and even single player size and scope.

Assasins creed origins and odyssey not far behind, not often I 100% games, but did these two I did and very much enjoyed the worlds (abit at times empty)

Soldato
Don't do it.. You won't survive!!

Hehe, I've still got a couple of the DLCs to play through as well. Would have played through them after completing the base game but I needed a rest!

I think I've just about recovered now, maybe another week or so :D

The game only gets 81 on Steam Metacritic, for me it was definitely a 90+ game.

Soldato
Too many to pick and remember off the top of my head. Witcher 2 was great but the 3rd one topped it. Im currently playing through divinity original sin 2 and that seems very good and could end up taking Witcher 3 crown.

Soldato
Fallout New Vegas. Almost 10 years later I'm still playing it and finding new things.

I really loved NV, I also think it got a bad rep/underrated, although it was buggy as hell when it was first released, no excuse for that really.

But once they sorted it, plus the DLCs it was a great game overall, but..........

Fallout 4 was better, I know some people don't like it but the settlement building added a whole other dimension to the game and all the great mods/ease of modding.

Was battlefield 2 in the last decade?

If so that.

Soldato
Really Difficult...

GTAV is by far the game I have played most this decade with 7K hours in SP and GTAO

However

The Witcher 3

Loved every moment of it both times I have played it through.

Soldato
Another vote for Alien Isolation. The story, surroundings, atmosphere, suspense was all spot on. I've been meaning to have another play through though this time I think I'll do it in VR!

A vote for "Prey" also, while it wasn't groundbreaking I really enjoyed the story and game play. Another fine example of how to immerse the player with fantastic atmosphere and backed up by an incredible sound track, brilliant game.

Back
Top Bottom