*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
DUALSHOCK 4 Back Button Attachment - Announce Trailer | PS4

The DUALSHOCK®4 Back Button Attachment was designed to deliver more versatility and performance when gaming while maintaining the comfort and feel of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller you’ve come to love. Sleek design and two back buttons map-able to any digital button on the controller, while a high-fidelity OLED display provides clean cut information.

looks intresting but not something that i would use

Soldato
For me, having buttons on the back makes the world of difference. I can't play FPS games where you need to be able to jump or slide while still being able to aim and shoot without it now. I use a poor man's scuf (strikepack dominator FPS), but I hate supporting a company that enables cheats (you can program / load macros and assign them to the buttons too if you want).

Don;t think I'd get this one yet though, as the PS5 controller will most likely be a USB-C port and this won't be compatible.

Caporegime
Was almost tempted to putt the trigger on one of these on Amazon during Black Friday - they had some triple bundle with a regular 500GB PS4 - Last of Us + Unchartered 4 and Horizon zero dawn for circa £200 and for not much more (think it might have even been like 10 or 15 quid more) you could add on Red Dead II and GTAV

Didn't realise at the time how much of a discount that was!

Are they likely to discount again in Jan? Or is Black Friday historically the day to get the best discounts? Just psychologically I don't really fancy buying one unless it is a deal close to that again....

I might end up just buying a PS5 at this rate tbh... still have PS3 games I haven't played yet.

Caporegime
I'm really peed off with Sony's regional pricing.

Jm8uGOT.png cg73luZ.png
kHj0NEi.png TaZpphd.png

If this carries on for PS5, I'm likely to just not bother and either go back to disc rentals/purchases or use PS Now. It's a joke.

EDIT: Just discovered an invaluable website called psprices which shows historical pricing for PSN games. Looks like I missed discounts for these games back at Thanksgiving time.

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
Spiderman is currently £14.24 in the sale (UK).

Edit - with ps+ discount.

Thanks for the heads up. Bought this and wow, what a game. Probably the best game I've played this generation! It's like batman but way, way better. The web slinging is out of this world.

As Sony own insomniac as well as naughty dog now, it's PS5 all the way for me next generation.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thanks for the heads up. Bought this and wow, what a game. Probably the best game I've played this generation! It's like batman but way, way better. The web slinging is out of this world.

As Sony own insomniac as well as naughty dog now, it's PS5 all the way for me next generation.
100%. Can get most MS exclusives on PC anyways.

I have not looked forward to a console as much as a PS5 in a very long time.

Soldato
What is it with new game downloads :rolleyes:

Buy your son some new games on disc for Christmas and everyone needs a 9GB+ download before he can play it.

Back
Top Bottom