Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 23rd December 2019]

Soldato
It's great that racism is being called out a lot more now, there should indeed be zero tolerance and we're seeing that not only in England but overseas. I hope more scrutiny is put on Old Firm games as well.

Don
It's great that racism is being called out a lot more now, there should indeed be zero tolerance and we're seeing that not only in England but overseas. I hope more scrutiny is put on Old Firm games as well.
Unfortuneately, there's a push here in Scotland to role back legislation to deal with sectarianism (apparently it's not popular with large numbers of Old Firm fans for some reason).

Caporegime
Sky should not of forced the presenter to say anything anyway, the discussion was not offensive in any way shape or form

Sky deserve what ever back lash they get from it

The guy apologised and it was only meant to distance Sky from any comments about the current politics of the country being the cause of racism in the country.

Really disappointed that this keeps rearing it's head, I really cannot understand these idiots.

Soldato
The guy apologised and it was only meant to distance Sky from any comments about the current politics of the country being the cause of racism in the country.

Really disappointed that this keeps rearing it's head, I really cannot understand these idiots.
I get why he said it but he shouldn't of had to, the guy has had stick due to it when he shouldn't off.

Soldato
Spurs have appealed that red...i hope the ban is extended.

Edit. Looked on the Spurs forums and they are posting a gif of Rudiger punching Son when he's on the way down...thats why he's reacted by the looks. Both need banning.

Soldato
Spurs have appealed that red...i hope the ban is extended.

Edit. Looked on the Spurs forums and they are posting a gif of Rudiger punching Son when he's on the way down...thats why he's reacted by the looks. Both need banning.

Can you post that picture as I didn't notice anything, but if he did then both need red cards as if he punched him or not Son still shouldn't have reacted.

Associate
Not sure I'm buying that as a punch, his arm is by his side and when he gets to Son's side it has nowhere to go. Looks much more malicious in that short clip than it does in any other video I've seen.

Caporegime
Was probably intentional but no possibility of proving, either way Son’s Van should be extended for a frivolous appeal

Soldato
Not sure I'm buying that as a punch, his arm is by his side and when he gets to Son's side it has nowhere to go. Looks much more malicious in that short clip than it does in any other video I've seen.
Ridiculous! That's just how arms move. And in any event, you can still get a red for retaliation so it's not grounds for an appeal

Back
Top Bottom