****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Ground out some credits and just bought:
430u (skin looks great)
T100lt any suggestions on equipment??? Vents, optics, rammer?
Ebr90 so situational. On an open map it's hilarious, city map wtf.
Really like the progetto premium but then I loved the panterra.

Soldato
Yeah, vertical stabilisers are wasted on LT-100 as soft stats are already ridiculously good. I've got mine with vents, rammer and optics. With LT-432 having the same crew layout which in my case is also female, looking forward to getting some skills up on them.

Funnily enough, ended up doing the LT-15 on T-54 LT, sometimes RNG just smiles in your favour. Now need to do SPG-15 and use those those tokens to unlock HT mission as I just don't play heavy tanks. Then T-55A will finally be mine, which after all these years isn't even that amazing anymore, but at least had a buff.

Progetto does look tidy, I should have enough gold left to get it as I'm pretty sure it will pop up in the advent calendar. Enjoying the Italian tanks so far and on T7 right now. Not as good as T6 but still don't have too much trouble racking up the damage.

Soldato
Did mt15 last night by accident. Tvp 50/51 is ideal for damage to a single type of target.

Only realy got a couple of ht missions to do for the 55

I find I hardly ever play ht anymore. The meta had just made them irrelevant.

Soldato
May I present the story of my last 20 games......

One kill - my entire team managed 1 kill (mine)

I died as I was pushed out from a bush into the enemy vision.

arrggghhh-Small.jpg

Associate
Finally got the Object 430. Now that I've got both the T-54 and 430 I've sold the T-44 because it likes to play BBQ every game and I can't stand it anymore. Four games in with the 430 and I had a near 6K combined game - 5.2k damage and 788 assistance. Happy with that after all the rubbish games I've had today.

Also completely forgot about all the blueprints that the Christmas rewards give you so I created some blueprints for the Rhm Borsig and bought it because the St Emil is unbearable once you get over the hilarious gun depression that you hardly ever get chance to use. Used the blueprints on other tanks as well such as the 268 v4, even though I like the 263 but knowing my luck WG will nerf the 268 v4 before I would get to it through normal grinding.

Soldato
Yeah blueprints are nice, very useful.

Starting to think we actually won't see Progetto in the Advent Calendar now that it's in the loot boxes, unless they are saving it for big holidays.

Soldato
Decided to work my up to the K-91 - the camo, dpm, standard pen look great fun.

Have to admit, I'm kinda enjoying the Obj 416 even with the standard gun and only 3 degrees of gun dep!

The blueprints are worth 'more XP' the higher you go, so will probably save it for the T9 -> T10 grind.

268v4 is OK, but I've just had rubbish teams in the 25 or so battles so only got a 42% after some 30 battles. Your cupola is a real weak spot up close especialy now that so many T10 battles are all t10.

Big surprises for me are the T100-LT and Obj-430U, both of which are great.

Just need soooooo many credits to buy the T10s I have ground out:

Progetto 65
Kranvagn
Super Conq

I really enjoyed the Standard-B but am worried the harsher MM at T10 will make the progetto 65 less fun.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
suprised I have not seen more scorpions as it was really easy to unlock with tank rewards

it was also pretty easy to get to tierX of the christmas rewards...dont know what to do with the female crew though

Soldato
Decided to work my up to the K-91 - the camo, dpm, standard pen look great fun.

Have to admit, I'm kinda enjoying the Obj 416 even with the standard gun and only 3 degrees of gun dep!

Just bought the K-91. It's pretty situational but it's pretty easy to do 2500+ damage in it without problem. Even on losing games where my team got rolled over I usually manage ~2000.

It bounces basically nothing though and isn't really agile, so be warned. I personally enjoy it a lot though.

Soldato
I think I'll look at it as a mobile sniping TD - a bit like an slower E25 with less camo but better DPM and gun arc.

It's a shame T10 tend to see 90% all T10 MM. But that makes life at T8 soooo much better - if they would share out the idiots!

Soldato
I think I'll look at it as a mobile sniping TD - a bit like an slower E25 with less camo but better DPM and gun arc.

It's a shame T10 tend to see 90% all T10 MM. But that makes life at T8 soooo much better - if they would share out the idiots!

It kind of works like that, but the gun depression can be a pain. The camo is good on paper but I found myself getting spotted a fair bit anyway. I have only done ~8 battles in it so it's still early days.

Soldato
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the one image that sums up my teams this evening....

17 battles, 6 wins - grief. Thing is I played really well, lots of damage and kills. WTR, damage caused, enemies destroyed, avg XP all up.

Obj-416 grind continues. 3 degrees of gun dep is mad. I was on the flat and couldn't get the gun down - realised I was on a bit of rubble. Win rate on the 416 has gone from 85% to 43% after 21 battles. Avg damage is better than 78% of players and still loss after loss.

Sigh.

scores.jpg

Soldato
Cheers Sargatanas, my gaming pc is in the spare bedroom. My gaming sessions tend to be after my wife has gone to bed which makes platooning difficult as I can't use voice. Appreciate the offer.

It is only a game! But losing streaks still get on my wick!

Soldato
Got the Claus crew member with two zero skills, is that to do with Twitch Prime offer? Either way, I'm actually struggling to figure out where to put him and the four snow maidens because lot of my major crews are covered, nice problem to have :D

Soldato
Put my snow maidens in the obj 416. No idea what to do with Santa. Maybe make him commander of the ebr-105 when I unlock it.

It's always a great idea to play a tank you know well with a 50% crew once in a while just to remind yourself how much of a difference it makes.

Soldato
Put my snow maidens in the obj 416. No idea what to do with Santa. Maybe make him commander of the ebr-105 when I unlock it.

It's always a great idea to play a tank you know well with a 50% crew once in a while just to remind yourself how much of a difference it makes.

I still remember back when crews started at 25%, you only got 2 tank module slots and T3 tanks could be put in with T10 tanks. I don't miss those days.

Soldato
Cheers Sargatanas, my gaming pc is in the spare bedroom. My gaming sessions tend to be after my wife has gone to bed which makes platooning difficult as I can't use voice. Appreciate the offer.

It is only a game! But losing streaks still get on my wick!

Understandable mate, but the offer is open even if it means we are just in the same battle it can help.

Back
Top Bottom