Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Especially everytime you spawn right at the other side if the map and by the time you get to the centre someone has snipered you from the scaffold

I've got one word for you. RPG. Nothing like the word revenge popping up after a long distance RPG to the face. :D

Permabanned
I have noticed somthing today, my games started to crash to desktop like a a lot of people have been having.

I removed my gpu overclock and it stopped..
I then overclocked my gpu by 10mhz and it started crashing out again

Associate
Flipping nuts, isn’t it. HQ or Hardpoint is even nuttier on such a tiny map. Absolute carnage.

I think it works better in HQ or HP then as a DM map. I find it frustrating in free for all as people just sit in the containers and spawn kill - I think they could have done a bit better with the placement of the spawn locations tbh.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I think it works better in HQ or HP then as a DM map. I find it frustrating in free for all as people just sit in the containers and spawn kill - I think they could have done a bit better with the placement of the spawn locations tbh.

Problem is the map is so small the spawns are pretty limited to the corners. Being spawned anywhere else is instakill, which does get a little frustrating. TBF, I don't play FFA, every mode except FFA, Cyber and S&D. I found Cyber and S&D far too campy unfortunately, even though I enjoyed them at first.

Back
Top Bottom