Hi GD!

Soldato
I haven't been here much in the last 5-10 years. Pretty much only came back now out of a vague optimistic curiosity that this place may be a degree less crazy than the other places I've been frequenting recently.

So what's been going on in GD land over the last decade? Anyone care to update me with me a few bullet points about the most noteworthy things? :)

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all. ;)

Soldato
Welcome back. Not much has changed really. A few bans of people you might recall, case king becoming out new benevolent overlords. Spie passed away. Graphics is still a cat fight any time there's no real graphics card news. Same deal

Soldato
only came back now out of a vague optimistic curiosity that this place may be a degree less crazy than the other places

This place is crazier than ever. In any case, welcome back.

I miss how the forum was in the early days when I joined, my 10 year anniversary. It sure had some fun characters.:D

Soldato
Hello, I remember you from a while back (positively). Not much to add as I've had a similar time away from the forums. The *ignore list* function has been vastly improved upon since our hiatus.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
One of the few (only??) games where you can blow off chunks of tropical tree leaves and watch the chunks fly to the ground. MIght install it for pure visual nostalgia myself.

Man of Honour
It's nice to see a name from way back when, but I seem to remember us not getting along particularly well. Although I can't remember the specifics there's a good chance that a large part of it was down to my generally insufferable attitude, for which I apologise. As said, people have grown up a bit in the 7 years you've been less active. Stay this time, if only for the reason that it's not nearly as awful as the other places on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom