UK Snooker championships

Caporegime
first of the big three that make up the triple crown starts on telly today. Defending champion Ronnie currently sailing through to the next round. Fully expect Trump to win it though. He’s just a level above everyone else atm. No Murphy this year as he went out in the non televised stages to Eden Sharav.

Is it just my eyes or does the BBC’s HD picture look a lot softer than Eurosport’s?

Soldato
I did get sick of the commentary having to bring Bonds age up time and time again. :rolleyes:
Also the James Bond references got so tiring. :rolleyes:

Other than that, he played well and played his own game. Won on his own merit, so well done him. Trump probably thought it would be a smashing for him.

Soldato
The first frame of the Higgins/Burns game was the worst I've ever seen. There was the green, brown, blue, pink and black left and the highest break at that point was... 11. Eleven. I've had better games down the club.

Caporegime
Not a big fan of Robbo with his overly long decisions about certain shots and not giving up frames, trying to chase five snookers and stuff like that. Gutted that Judd lost. Good time to be a snooker fan though, there's been something nearly every week since September!

Back
Top Bottom