Christmas Eve Activities?

Soldato
Visiting my family, just got back to my parents house from my sister's. We celebrate on Xmas Eve so had dinner around 6pm followed by presents and then few drinks while watching TV. Tomorrow everyone is coming here, including one of my brothers and his family who couldn't make it tonight, so more food, drinks and presents.

Soldato
Getting **** faced. I only drink at Christmas time and the gin and vodka is hitting me hard. On a positive note I dont feel the punishment from the gym earlier.

Man of Honour
After giving the Merlot a bashing, my wife retired to bed defeated around 22.10.
At 23.20, her mobile rang, I picked it up, and DAD MOBILE was displayed on the screen, he’s staying for the Christmas period, and had gone out for a drink with his son, who’s staying nearby at his daughter’s place.
I didn’t go, all they talk about is darts and Millwall, and I can’t join in a conversation like that.
They were obviously still in a pub, The Mavericks were belting out “Dance the night away” in the background, loudly.
Her dad said, “I know your address, but what’s the postcode, I need it to get a minicab home.”
I told him, but he said that he couldn’t hear me over the music, so he passed the phone to my BIL, who also said that he couldn’t hear me.
I shouted, “Where are you?”, he mouthed ‘Tower Bridge Road.’
I shouted, “Go out and flag a Black Cab, they don’t need post codes, they’ll know my road.”
“I ain’t paying their prices”, it sounded like he said.
So, as I’m a retired Black Cab driver, I shouted, “Then ****ing walk home!”
I relented, and WhatsApped our postcode to his phone.
He arrived some 20 minutes ago, bitterly complaining that he was charged £19, and gave the driver £20, I did the same distance Sunday night, £8.80 in a Black Cab, and gave the driver a tenner.
Will they ever learn?

Soldato
After giving the Merlot a bashing, my wife retired to bed defeated around 22.10.
At 23.20, her mobile rang, I picked it up, and DAD MOBILE was displayed on the screen, he’s staying for the Christmas period, and had gone out for a drink with his son, who’s staying nearby at his daughter’s place.
I didn’t go, all they talk about is darts and Millwall, and I can’t join in a conversation like that.
They were obviously still in a pub, The Mavericks were belting out “Dance the night away” in the background, loudly.
Her dad said, “I know your address, but what’s the postcode, I need it to get a minicab home.”
I told him, but he said that he couldn’t hear me over the music, so he passed the phone to my BIL, who also said that he couldn’t hear me.
I shouted, “Where are you?”, he mouthed ‘Tower Bridge Road.’
I shouted, “Go out and flag a Black Cab, they don’t need post codes, they’ll know my road.”
“I ain’t paying their prices”, it sounded like he said.
So, as I’m a retired Black Cab driver, I shouted, “Then ****ing walk home!”
I relented, and WhatsApped our postcode to his phone.
He arrived some 20 minutes ago, bitterly complaining that he was charged £19, and gave the driver £20, I did the same distance Sunday night, £8.80 in a Black Cab, and gave the driver a tenner.
Will they ever learn?

I could do the darts talk but not the Millwall! :p

Back
Top Bottom