How do you get the smell of weed out of a flat?

Associate
OP
I don't think she will complain yet lol but it's obviously not the ideal thing to have everything smell like

I would never snitch, even if they're wasters not like its top priority.
Ended up finding the old seals around the door had fall off, stuck some spare gasket stuff had in the drawer and that helped. Now I know why the lady showing us around told us not to put socks over the smoke detectors

Gucci belt?

Now you know we only use them for auto erotic asphyxiation

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
You move to SW16? We've had new neighbours move in, and the last ones were avid fans of the mary jane. The flat is also on the first floor and has a communal entrance.

Soldato
If its rented property and you know theirs is rented too then make a complaint to the landlord,I wouldn't hesitate for one moment too..you shouldn't have to put up with that especially if its on a daily basis.
No point going around and talking to them about it,its obviously going to stink the whole place out.

Associate
OP
You move to SW16? We've had new neighbours move in, and the last ones were avid fans of the mary jane. The flat is also on the first floor and has a communal entrance.

Nope unfortunately

If its rented property and you know theirs is rented too then make a complaint to the landlord,I wouldn't hesitate for one moment too..you shouldn't have to put up with that especially if its on a daily basis.
No point going around and talking to them about it,its obviously going to stink the whole place out.

If its going to be everyday ill start crop dusting outside their door
Just blaze on the corner sofa with the Neighbors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r89CjMZDQpQ
https://youtu.be/G1f_EXBbjH0

Associate
The quickest way to remove the smell of weed is to call 999.
You may have to expand the truth and say they are also growing/selling it.

Weed free:D

Until the crack heads move in:eek:

Soldato
If you have no issues with cannabis in any form just put up with it. Sounds like your child will be smoking it sooner or later when they get older anyway.

Ps sounds like lovely place to live. I wouldn't hesitate to phone the police.

Associate
OP
If you have no issues with cannabis in any form just put up with it. Sounds like your child will be smoking it sooner or later when they get older anyway.

Ps sounds like lovely place to live. I wouldn't hesitate to phone the police.

Just because I'm OK with cannabis doesn't make it OK to use however they want. just like any recreational and or medicinal drug it should be kept well out of way of children and anyone who doesn't appreciate it. Rather a pothead then a junkie screaming and leaving needles everywhere

It is a rather nice place to be fair, well kept communal areas, sea views and the neighbours I've met seem pleasent. Hopefully it's just a bit of holiday joy at early ours of the morning

Soldato
You call it "holiday joy" I call it "drugs". Either way their 'joy' is affecting you and your family.

You can put up with it and and don't whine. Or you could do the responsible thing and let the relevant people and authorities of such activities. Personally I would do the latter in a heartbeat - you shouldn't even need to think about how to handle these situations.

Associate
OP
You call it "holiday joy" I call it "drugs". Either way their 'joy' is affecting you and your family.

You can put up with it and and don't whine. Or you could do the responsible thing and let the relevant people and authorities of such activities. Personally I would do the latter in a heartbeat - you shouldn't even need to think about how to handle these situations.

You grinch Where's the Christmas spirit :rolleyes:

Lots of things are drugs, don't go calling the police on your family and friends when they've had a bit of scotch :(

Just trying to get rid of the odor d weed

Soldato
You grinch Where's the Christmas spirit :rolleyes:

Lots of things are drugs, don't go calling the police on your family and friends when they've had a bit of scotch :(

Just trying to get rid of the odor d weed
Scotch is illegal, well I never. Nearly all my presents this year are illegal then. Lol

Back
Top Bottom