*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Don
@TwsT thank you! - I know I'm hard to buy for, I keep my forums and personal life quite separate :p You did great!! :)

First presents under the tree
tjE3HjX.jpg

Looking forward to building the Senna!
UM2qMuM.jpg

Thank you very much! Sweets will get destroyed later :D

Caporegime
i0joUw7.jpg

Thank you Diddums! Haribo Strawbs are my favourite Haribo. I really appreciate the night sky book, I've been meaning to get back into astronomy, but struggling to find the time. Flicking through it has given me the urge to try harder to make time. I appreciate it, cheers mate!

Merry Christmas fella, you're not the most frequent poster and you don't appear to be on Facebook so I had to row with oars I had, glad you like it, have a lovely Christmas <3

Caporegime
@Ahleckz you absolute beauty. Honestly mate this is right up there with the best, you couldn't have done it better <3

First off, I went to the post office to collect it and the queue was out the door. It was a 45 minute wait, 20 mins of which was me standing at the counter wondering if they'd lost my gift with a million very angry, impatient people behind me all giving me daggers. Why? Because Ahleckz wrote my name as "Diddums" on the gift so they had no idea it was mine :D

Anyway, the Haribos were eaten the same day, sadly I can't be trusted with them :D

I was wondering what was meant with "We all know that you love him really", oh boy did you hit it out the park with this one!

WqreMwJ.jpg

A lovely whisky glass and a box:

dk2rPqf.jpg

And in the box was a little bottle of whisky to go in the glass, a teabag which is quite possible the most appropriate teabag in the world for me, and what is hands down the highlight of my Christmas this year, a mug.

SorI8MU.jpg

PZOv7Sy.jpg

Thank you once again, genuinely impressed!

Thanks to @cainer too for organizing it again. Hit me up next time you're in London and I'll take you for a big mac!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato

Thanks neoboy. Just what I wanted. Here's the message that came with the rations.

"Now that the cat is out the bag for Secret Santa, your gift is a Brexit Survival Kit! Pretend there's a little printed Union Jack inside as well as some patriotic slogans."

You forgot the meths :D

Ooh... just noticed the gift sequence neoboy > joey1211 > neoglow.

Soldato
Thanks a lot Hilly! Off screen is a Nintendo voucher, so that none of you nick it! These sweets will easily be polished off by Friday.

Thanks a lot, merry Christmas everyone!

SizwpTi_d.jpg

Soldato
Disappointingly, the object in the black bag that felt like a butt plug was a mere pair of massage balls!

Just kidding, many thanks for the prezzies :D

ofJHIUw.jpg

There was also a metric tonne of Haribo which is in the process of being consumed!
ofJHIUw

Soldato
Many thanks to my SS!

Did have a good chuckle at it :)

Cant wait to get on Simcity 2000 on my windows 95 pc :)

Also going to be breaking out the hot sauce for out traditional christmas day nibbles this evening!

Thanks again :)

i intentionally left the price sticker on the game for authenticity - honestly! and yes i did noobishly reveal myself by answering a question without ticking 'anonymously' - my apologies. they would have also been individually wrapped but the sodding stuff was all late arriving, i was anxiously waiting on one courier to arrive while the dude that was there to uplift the parcel was stood looking at his watch and sighing!! assume you get the t-shirt gag and poster gag.....i had to google like a mofo to work those out!! Merry Christmas :)

Soldato
big thanks to my SS - @touch
the nose hair trimmer has been used already (much to the wifes delight) and the Frozen II cupcakes will be getting made with the help of my 4½ year old daughter, who is probably more excited by the prospect of that than she was with her 'Santa' presents!!

thank you again (and thank you for not including any dodgy hotpants!)
tJor8CC.jpg.png

Soldato
i intentionally left the price sticker on the game for authenticity - honestly! and yes i did noobishly reveal myself by answering a question without ticking 'anonymously' - my apologies. they would have also been individually wrapped but the sodding stuff was all late arriving, i was anxiously waiting on one courier to arrive while the dude that was there to uplift the parcel was stood looking at his watch and sighing!! assume you get the t-shirt gag and poster gag.....i had to google like a mofo to work those out!! Merry Christmas :)
I thought as much :)

thanks again mate!

I am hoping mrk is pleased with his it was only 1 item I’m anxiously awaiting his post :D

Soldato
Very generous SS - Thanks very much - that's very kind and will be put to great use.

Glad you got most of it. Very disappointed with royal mail for ripping the box open. Looks like the harribo and chocolates didn't make it.

I hope the steam controller gives you hours and hours of fun and well rick rolled..now do you play it or pass it on??

rotters

Back
Top Bottom