*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Soldato
big thanks to my SS - @touch
the nose hair trimmer has been used already (much to the wifes delight) and the Frozen II cupcakes will be getting made with the help of my 4½ year old daughter, who is probably more excited by the prospect of that than she was with her 'Santa' presents!!
You're welcome! Hope you and your family have a nice day.
Facebook stalking revealed young kids, so most of the presents were selected with that in mind :)

Soldato
@Diddums Im glad you like it!

I like how you see the funny side as well. I was wondering if you thought it would be inappropriate but know you like a joke!

I was so stressed posting it, and completely forgot your last name. I trolled you well in the end!

All the best!

I’m in the Lake District and my presents are in Glasgow, but I’ll open tomorrow and post pics.

Merry Christmas all

Associate
HtIkznK.jpg

Thank you so much Mike! I'll try and get the outfit on to one of the cats this evening, and post the results of course! :D

I've already eaten the Baileys chocolates, so delicious. Me and the cats say thank you and Merry Christmas :)

Also I can't seem to upload pics from my phone, sorry its not embedded!

Soldato
Thank you @booyaka for my gifts, I’m just about to put the bottle opener to use with some Budweiser and I’ll set myself up with a cuppa for the morning. :)

I doubt the celebrations will last the night, same goes for the caramel bites. :)

I don’t give much away here so I’m hard to buy for but you did good, thank you and have a very good New Year. :)

angnAWzh.jpg

Soldato
Glad you got most of it. Very disappointed with royal mail for ripping the box open. Looks like the harribo and chocolates didn't make it.

I hope the steam controller gives you hours and hours of fun and well rick rolled..now do you play it or pass it on??

rotters

All good - meant to say the haribo and chocolate coins made it ok - I just removed them on the day I picked up the parcel....Thanks very much once again

Soldato
Thank you @booyaka for my gifts, I’m just about to put the bottle opener to use with some Budweiser and I’ll set myself up with a cuppa for the morning. :)

I doubt the celebrations will last the night, same goes for the caramel bites. :)

I don’t give much away here so I’m hard to buy for but you did good, thank you and have a very good New Year. :)

angnAWzh.jpg

No worries - indeed you are a hard man to stalk, not much to go on but glad you enjoyed them all the same.

Soldato
@Maccapacca, please report back on performance of butt plug.

@Vidar you wonderful bar steward, thank you so much for my haul. I must confess, I've devoured the jelly babies before I remembered to snap them. I might be drunk, again.

I'm really chuffed with my precision screwdriver set.
1pJMKTg.jpg

But most importantly... The hotpants, they state size XXL.... XXL for what, an elf!!?? Jeez

No shame. The GF has been crying... Not sure if with joy or not though.
IzeRWaQ.jpg
V6IVhwC.jpg

Oh, shout out to @Nitefly. In my TV cabinet, still sits proudly, the amiga compendium you bought me in a previous SS.
cDFtJtk.jpg

Merry Christmas all.

Last edited:
Soldato
You're welcome :D

You were pretty hard to stalk to be honest, social media locked down, and the majority of info I found on forums was dated, so played it safe

Yeah i'm a nightmare to buy for even when you know me in real life! And glad to know the social media is locked down well :p Thank

@RoboCod for MoH 2020 please, genuine hearty laughter sat at my desk! :D

Soldato
@RoboCod hahahahahaha you magnificent *******!!! Definitely need to put those in the Christmas hotty thread :D:D:D:D has totally made my day!

Really glad you enjoyed the gifts, was really unsure what to get you other than what was on your wish list... hope you had fun getting in to your screwdriver kit :p

Soldato
Thank you for the presents @Megahurtz400, they're spot on and very fitting. I've actually spent Christmas day out climbing in North Wales and have not long got back home!

The little Lego climber is fantastic, he's got pride of place next to my Lander now. The missus is miffed as she said if she knew they made Lego climbers, she'd have got me one. I've been meaning to get Alone on the Wall for ages, it's one I've wanted to read for a while. I've added it to my climbing bookshelf so when I've finished my current book it's next on the list. The hip flask will definitely come in useful when I'm out camping too. :D

zftG6aih.jpg

1v2f6Nqh.jpg

K03IfFmh.jpg

5n9dDxIh.jpg

Cheers dude! :D

Soldato
@RoboCod hahahahahaha you magnificent *******!!! Definitely need to put those in the Christmas hotty thread :D:D:D:D has totally made my day!

Really glad you enjoyed the gifts, was really unsure what to get you other than what was on your wish list... hope you had fun getting in to your screwdriver kit :p
Mate I got half way and shouted out: "is he taking the ****??!". :D

For those reading, it was tightly wrapped in layers of duct tape and wrapping. Infuriatingly funny.

Back
Top Bottom