Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Next class up, would be similar to a Passat Estate in size.

And yet because of the ridiculous sloped bootline the golf actually has a larger boot capacity (seats up and seats down).

Can't stand the recent trend of immensely sloped bootline on estates, it makes such a huge compromise on capacity and actual useable storage space that it often makes the estates no better than the hatch.

Soldato

Oh lovely!! The 4C is such a gorgeous looking car. So much right about it the styling, proportions and everything it stands for. I've been looking at them more and more over the last few months. Unfortunately at present I havent got the space for a second car or space in the garage but if we move then I'll definatley be looking to change the C63 to a daily and weekend warrior. Looking forward to seeing a good write up and some more pictures.

Soldato
If the surrounds aren't metal and welded to the exhaust then they are fake trims, whether the gasses go through them or not. I think that's what people were getting at

I like the idea that you think that is even possible. Just have to ignore
- heat of exhaust melting plastic
- vibration and movement during various engine movements
- thermal expansion of a hot exhaust making it longer

hence exhaust trims when integrated to the bumper pretty much are impossible to actually weld to the exhaust!

Back
Top Bottom