Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Associate
Anyone else on Xbox MW down? Been playing fine until about half hour ago, when my challenge counter froze. So thought I'd come out and restart it, but now it says it can't connect to online services. It's not updating and there doesn't appear to be any updates for it, so just wondering if anyone else had any problems?

Soldato
Started the campaign today.

So glitchy, 3 levels so far have potential game breaking bugs which required me to check forums for solutions to the glitches. Not even far into the game at all.

Associate
Wonderful hdr implementation on SP campaign. Don’t know why other devs can’t manage this?!! Blacks are black and highlights are really bright. Looks stunningly good on a good HDR tv. HDR still woes me when done right after 3 years!

Soldato
Wonderful hdr implementation on SP campaign. Don’t know why other devs can’t manage this?!! Blacks are black and highlights are really bright. Looks stunningly good on a good HDR tv. HDR still woes me when done right after 3 years!

It’s a good looking game and it has very good HDR. Assassins Creed Odysee is another I found has really good HDR....

Soldato
Yeah, completed it as well now. No further issues to report.

There was an issue where Farah keeps walking on the spot at the start of a level near the end. Done it every time I restarted as well, some clever person suggested putting a molotov next to her and it moved her.

Another glitch was the sniper when the hits were not registering, I ended up just shooting well away from him after about 60 attempts.

Another was when you use the laser pointer support at the embassy. I had eliminated all the enemies except one behind a fence that gets trapped in the far left hand side not even in view. Again, happened every restart and got help online again for this.

Associate
Just finished COD SP on hardened. Loved it; superb experience and story I thought with best in gen Gfx and sound. First game to wow me visually for ages; hdr, lighting and smoke fx were excellent. Took me bk to COD4 on pc: looking forward to the sequel now. I don’t mind the short SP: rather that than bloated sp and can try and play through again on the realism difficulty. Best SP since the original MW for me.

Soldato
Just finished COD SP on hardened. Loved it; superb experience and story I thought with best in gen Gfx and sound. First game to wow me visually for ages; hdr, lighting and smoke fx were excellent. Took me bk to COD4 on pc: looking forward to the sequel now. I don’t mind the short SP: rather that than bloated sp and can try and play through again on the realism difficulty. Best SP since the original MW for me.

I've just started it again. I had previously completed it on PS4 but playing it on PC now.

Soldato
To be honest. I've only played using a 5.1 surround system with my PS4 or some cheaper in ears.
I'll maybe play it again with a set of headphones I've got and hear the difference.

Associate
Replaying through the SP campaign on Realism difficulty. Superb game- making me excited to see what the ps5 can do as the gfx are stunning for the most part tbh. They really nailed the lighting.

Soldato
Sounds great using 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear earphones.

Anyone playing online, totally hooked at the mo, grabbing a few hours when I can. It's been a very long time since I enjoyed some online gaming.

Which platform are you playing on? If you're on PS4, feel free to drop me an add. There's usually a few us playing most nights.

Back
Top Bottom