The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
My questions are:
1. Is she in love with the new guy shes with aka her manager of her strip club or is she using him to get to me and for the free money?
2. Why is she getting friends to contact me after we have buried all of our dramas and moved on.
3. Is she wanting to get back with me or is she using me for own personal gain?
4. what is her need to tell so many hideous lies about me to people?
5. Do you think she will contact me again?

I want a good detailed break down from strangers that are conpletely objective.

Who cares what she wants or why? Stop initiating contact and starting drama. Delete/block/ignore, then move on with your life. You can't control her, but you can control yourself and your reaction to all her nonsense.

Caporegime
She was probably tapping the manager while you were dating too tbh... strippers are crazy. There is a reason why they don’t let the boyfriends into the club too - enough drama with the strippers alone as it is.

I mean she’s now with him and sending you stuff...

Soldato
I only managed to read the first paragraph and now I feel like your ex girlfriend has affected me.:(

If you're feeling festive still you could get yourself two M&S Christmas puddings and wear them like boxing gloves, soak them in brandy and arrange to meet her for some OcUK traditional assume the position *Boxing day stance* treatment.

Make sure to light the puddings first though and have the original Mortal Kombat theme music playing very loudly on your mobile phone in your back pocket!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom