The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
My questions are:
1. Is she in love with the new guy shes with aka her manager of her strip club or is she using him to get to me and for the free money?
2. Why is she getting friends to contact me after we have buried all of our dramas and moved on.
3. Is she wanting to get back with me or is she using me for own personal gain?
4. what is her need to tell so many hideous lies about me to people?
5. Do you think she will contact me again?

A unique woman I used to know said men fight with fists, women fight with emotions.

As others have said, block her on sight on everything, even if she creates other accounts, keep blocking her.

Move on.

Soldato
You should definitely get back with her.

1) Promise a large sum of cash
2) Allow her to move into your house
3) Have 3 children
4) Discover she has been cheating on you for 10 years
5) Develop an addiction to alcohol
6) Bang a (different) prostitute
7) Lose everything
8) Go to step 1

Soldato
My questions are:
1. Is she in love with the new guy shes with aka her manager of her strip club or is she using him to get to me and for the free money?
2. Why is she getting friends to contact me after we have buried all of our dramas and moved on.
3. Is she wanting to get back with me or is she using me for own personal gain?
4. what is her need to tell so many hideous lies about me to people?
5. Do you think she will contact me again?

I want a good detailed break down from strangers that are conpletely objective.

1. No, using him for free holiday
2. She likes you
3. She likes you and enjoys the attention, no deeper meaning
4. Women like playing games
5. Almost certainly

Associate
Have you tried increasing her vcore? If that doesn't work, lower her multiplier by one click and you'll be golden. x

Hahahaha.

One thing is for certain, she is obviously smoking hot and great in bed as she doesn't sound wifey material at all but the poor guy doesn't know which way to turn

Last edited:

dal

dal

Associate
I've been having a few problems in my relationship recently (a few arguments mostly , I don't want to go into full details ) but can I just ask, how frequently do you & your other halve argue, how severe is the argument and what sort of thing is it about ?

Soldato
I've been having a few problems in my relationship recently (a few arguments mostly , I don't want to go into full details ) but can I just ask, how frequently do you & your other halve argue, how severe is the argument and what sort of thing is it about ?

How long is a piece of string? Every couple will argue and some will argue more than others.

If your relationship gets to a point where you start thinking you'd rather be without them than with them you know what to do. If you rather be with them you should be talking to them and working through your problems. Nobody can really offer any more advice since you've made such a vague forum post.

Man of Honour
When I first met my wife back in 1992 I almost split up with her because we were having so many arguments. She persuaded me it was normal and we stayed together. We've been together ever since but it has been a rocky and stormy relationship. Over the years I've come to realise that it is not normal to have such a tempestuous relationship. In hindsight I should have just told her that such a relationship was not something I wanted and she either stopped constantly arguing or we go separate ways. It's been too long to change that behaviour now on either of our sides. But the longer you accept it the harder it is to change it. I should have not accepted it all those years ago from the start. I was always a quiet person looking for a quiet life and that's not what she brought to the relationship.

My advice would be to decide what sort of relationship you want. Then talk to each other about it and if the scale or number of arguments is making you unhappy then do something about it now.

Back
Top Bottom