*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Man of Honour
@Maccy you are a genius.

Upon opening I predicted a butt plug and a book on butt plugs.

R5JVUkx.jpg

This raised some immediate lols - what gave away this might be a good idea? :o :D

zEsq0dS.jpg

HURRrRGnHnGnhNhn!!! No way!!! Honestly, my ****ing face. I made a little high pitched squeak of glee. I’ve wanted this since I was a nipper :D

3CbZsWJ.jpg

Thank you so much mate, really appreciate it!! :)

@krisboats I’m very sorry your haul wasn’t more exciting - hopefully the snacks will keep you going!

Soldato
Thanks @Clov!s

Qnoz8mMl.jpg
9cPVz19l.jpg

Loofers are very handy, and this looks like a manly overclocked one. I'm using a pink one at my girlfriends house so this'll replace that!
The posh Ferrero Rocher! Everyone will think I'm a top revenue earner now.
I was actually planning on buying socks, so these will be great.
And a HUGE box of sweets. Delicious!

Great gifts, thanks Clov!s.

Soldato
Merry Christmas everyone, been a bit slow posting as I've not had a moment to sit down, take a photo and get it uploaded.

Very happy with my gifts, though the t-shirt will have to be worn in selected company haha - thank you @mrk :D

The drone is perfect for flying in the house, it's super stable and easy to fly. Looking forward to taking it to work so I can have a ply in a big room!

Iu2ghBl.jpg

Man of Honour
Awesome glad you're happy with them! Initially I was going for a mug with your post quote but a T-shirt seemed ideal lol. Be interesting to see what the drone's camera quality is like as the website info seemed to spec it quite decently :cool:

Did you like the card?!

Soldato
Awesome glad you're happy with them! Initially I was going for a mug with your post quote but a T-shirt seemed ideal lol. Be interesting to see what the drone's camera quality is like as the website info seemed to spec it quite decently :cool:

Did you like the card?!
Good choice dodging the cup as I don’t drink tea or coffee :D

I’ve not tried the camera yet, I’ll give that a shot tomorrow and post up some pics.

I was going to post a pic of the card but I got in trouble last time I posted a picture of something phallic haha, I’ll try and do a Photoshop tomorrow and remove some of the details lol! It’s currently on display in my office well above head height so my kids can’t see :p

Associate
Pretty worried as I dropped it off Friday 13th, and tracking hasn't changed since then. Hope it's ok :(

Have they attempted a delivery at all?

Friday 13th...that's why. :o

I'm certain it's Hermes' fault. I never seem to have much luck with them.

No attempted delivery as far as I'm aware.

Will keep my eye out. I'm in all today and tomorrow so shouldn't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom