*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Soldato
Thank you so much, to my Secret Santa this year - @krisboats !!

Well chuffed with my haul of goodies :D

Will get them posted up here tomorrow :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! As always, mega special thanks to @cainer for organising another wicked OcUK SS :D (Really glad you like your pressies - I hope you can put the lures to good use - I must admit, I wasn’t sure if they would be the right ones or not :p)

Soldato
Thanks for my gift secret Santa. I’m not a whiskey drinker but I might try it!

s1RZLDz.jp

I'll put a bid of a fiver on the table!

Trading is allowed outwith the Members Market right?...

Associate
Thanks for the haul @kinobestew123 !

Although pretty sure I'm going to get type two diabetes after eating the lot :D

Needed a new knife so thanks :) Hope you've had a great Christmas

No problem, you were fairly difficult to stalk. All I got from your posts were that you like pc's and gaming so I just went for something that most people need. Sweets, games, sweet baby ray's bbq sauce and a sharp knife.

Had a great Christmas thanks. Hope you did too!

Soldato
Merry Christmas everyone, been a bit slow posting as I've not had a moment to sit down, take a photo and get it uploaded.

Very happy with my gifts, though the t-shirt will have to be worn in selected company haha - thank you @mrk :D

The drone is perfect for flying in the house, it's super stable and easy to fly. Looking forward to taking it to work so I can have a ply in a big room!

Iu2ghBl.jpg

hahahaha, that's a cracker :)

Soldato

@cainer thank you for organising this again!

@Lakeland thank you very much for the gifts. the name plate for my desk is brilliant as is the key fob.

Love the T shirt and yes..that does happen a lot.

I haven't read a guiness book of records for years so it is a really welcome gift.

the wet my plants sign will be put on my greenhouse.

The little torch is very very powerful.

Thanks,

rotters

Soldato

@cainer thank you for organising this again!

@Lakeland thank you very much for the gifts. the name plate for my desk is brilliant as is the key fob.

Love the T shirt and yes..that does happen a lot.

I haven't read a guiness book of records for years so it is a really welcome gift.

the wet my plants sign will be put on my greenhouse.

The little torch is very very powerful.

Thanks,

rotters
Glad you like the gifts mate and especially so as you didn’t have to wait until the new year!

The torch is a little beauty, technically it put the gifts well over budget but it was free to me and I thought it’d be perfect for when you get caught out working late at the allotment. I have one on my keys and it’s almost all you need as an every day carry.

I was hoping to print/make something a bit bigger but the school I work in had the Ofsted call and it was a manic week!

Soldato
Messaged Hermes. They now consider the package missing.

They also said the contents are void from compensation. Apparently as one item is exempt they won't offer compensation for the entire package at all.

****sticks :(

Sorry @kinobestew123 , looks like your package might not turn up anytime soon. I've asked Hermes to check their warehouse again just in case.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP

They also said the contents are void from compensation. Apparently as one item is exempt they won't offer compensation for the entire package at all.

Sorry @kinobestew123 , looks like your package might not turn up anytime soon. I've asked Hermes to check their warehouse again just in case.

:( that sucks, hopefully it turns up and soon otherwise unfortunately you'l have to send him something else

Soldato
Sorry for the delayed reply, it's been a crazy busy time.

My Secret Santa did a wonderful job and got me a selection of different wood chips for smoking, which I can't wait to try out as soon as the weather improves and gives me a dry day! Oh and there was a load of bags of haribo in there too which naturally have been eaten already!

Thank you Santa! :)

zxp88Qn.jpg

Soldato
Sorry for the delayed reply, it's been a crazy busy time.

My Secret Santa did a wonderful job and got me a selection of different wood chips for smoking, which I can't wait to try out as soon as the weather improves and gives me a dry day! Oh and there was a load of bags of haribo in there too which naturally have been eaten already!

Thank you Santa! :)

zxp88Qn.jpg

I look forward to seeing your results with these in the BBQ thread! :)

Associate

Ahh isn't that annoying! Thanks for looking into it. Who would have thought buttplugs were exempt from the insurance.

How did they know what was in the package if it is lost? No chance you could speak to someone different and say different stuff inside?

Back
Top Bottom