Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
I like the idea that you think that is even possible. Just have to ignore
- heat of exhaust melting plastic
- vibration and movement during various engine movements
- thermal expansion of a hot exhaust making it longer

hence exhaust trims when integrated to the bumper pretty much are impossible to actually weld to the exhaust!
I don't think @Acme is suggesting that bumper mounted tips SHOULD be welded to the exhaust, just that if the tips aren't physically attached then they are fake, no ifs or buts, they are just pointless and fake.

Even worse when you can see the peashooter within.

Caporegime
I don't think @Acme is suggesting that bumper mounted tips SHOULD be welded to the exhaust, just that if the tips aren't physically attached then they are fake, no ifs or buts, they are just pointless and fake.

Even worse when you can see the peashooter within.
Precisely. Quite funny Mr JonnyCoupe thought I meant anything other than that :p

Soldato
If the surrounds aren't metal and welded to the exhaust then they are fake trims, whether the gasses go through them or not. I think that's what people were getting at
The original point was that at least they still exit exhaust gases on both sides, trims or not, whereas the S4 now only exits on one side and the other side of the quad setup is a total blank.

Associate
Treated my girlfriend to Nissan Juke Kuro in black today 265/700

61 Plate 8 years old only 34 miles on the clock , cannot believe its in immacaulate condition no dents, even inside its like new

Caporegime
Have to say guys first post from the guy and I found some of you was a little unfair with your comments to the point bit nasty , why ? Just because u did not like his buy car , he did not ask for the negative comments

If he wanted a reach-around then this aint the place. Gotta take the good with the bad and if you buy something as horrendous as that - be prepared for the bad!

Back
Top Bottom