US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
Loved the bants between the 2 storm troopers at the start. Baby Yoda and all his little movements etc. The skirmish's were great and I felt sad that IG had to sacrifice for the greater good. Proper character feels.

Episode 9.5/10
Season 9/10

Star Wars spell binding stuff

Caporegime
Watched Rise of Skywalker a second time tonight, enjoyed it more but still not as good as the OG trilogy. The finale of Mandalorian however - hot damn! Thrilling and yet again Star Wars does a great job of making droids really likeable, just not of the cute variety this time.

Soldato
Why couldn't the last trilogy be as good as this series, felt more emotion towards the IG droid for its 15 minute screen time than I did for any of the plastic characters in the last 3 films

Soldato
That was an epic end to the series. Those two Scout Troopers chewing the fat and having a bit of target practice at the beginning was probably one the best segments of any Star Wars media. You can tell who was directing, it was very Korg and Miek (who, if you're reading this Disney, should have their own movie or show). :D

Also, I didn't realise the Mandalorian blacksmith/armourer was Emily Swallows (God's Sister, Amara, from Supernatural).

Soldato
Great series, can't wait for series 2.

'Lets make the baby do the magic hand thing'....."Hey Baby, do the magic hand thing".............'googoo gaga' :D

Soldato
Absolutely fantastic episode. Probably the best yet as they covered so much without getting sidetracked. The opening segment had me in anger and laughter, and that ending - wow. Mandolorian Darksaber confirmed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom