Premier League Sack Race 2019/20

Don
Moyes to West Ham confirmed. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought West Ham fans were very much against Moyes when he was manager last time, brave decision to reappoint him.

Soldato
I think Moyes might be able to help West ham avoid relegation...

TO LEAGUE ONE.

I am a casual football fan, watch MOTD once a week but feel sorry for West Ham fans.

Reading their social media responses has given me a nights worth of entertainment.

How long before they start stealing corner flag poles again and standing in the middle of the pitch?

Soldato
Moyes to West Ham confirmed. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought West Ham fans were very much against Moyes when he was manager last time, brave decision to reappoint him.
West Ham fans must be having a Bobby Ewing shower moment where the last 18 months just didn't happen!

Moyes is a decent manager if you give him time to build the team and club like he did at Everton. The trouble is all owners want is to stay in the Premier league at all costs and won't give managers the time they need really impart themselves into a club.

Caporegime
I think Moyes has reached Hodgson levels of delusion with his comment and winning.

"I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win."

RIP Hammers.

Soldato
OP
Ok guys, which of the twenty PL managers will see the axe first? Both Lampard and Solskjaer will be under enormous pressure from from the opening game not to mention the newly promoted managers.

Place your bets!

Im sure you’ll all agree it’s unlikely any of the current EPL managers are going to see the door before seasons end, but there will be casualties once the curtain brings failure for many whose expectations haven’t been met.

With this in mind whom do you see being replaced by a unhappy boardroom?

Have the likes of Solskajaer, Lampard and Mourinho done enough to stay at their respective clubs?

Associate
I very much doubt that Chelsea would dare to fire Lampard after only one season where they at the same time haven't been allowed to buy players and rely on youth players. I think under those circumstances they have gone pretty good. Solskjaer I think will be given at least one more season as I think they are going to right way as well.

Soldato
I don't doubt that Eddie Howe will be able to pick his next job. Things didn't work out for him this season but would have thought they would have kept him on and judged him on his performance in the championship next season.

Don
I don't doubt that Eddie Howe will be able to pick his next job. Things didn't work out for him this season but would have thought they would have kept him on and judged him on his performance in the championship next season.

He needs a better recruitment team, some of their signings were absolutely terrible.

Soldato

Its mutual so who knows why hes left BUT I disagree about his next job. Some of his signings have been absolutely garbage.

Soldato
OP
So what next for Eddie Howe? His record may not be impressive but for a manager so young and inexperienced he hasn't done so bad. Who will Bournemouth appoint to turn things around?

Back
Top Bottom