• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
The complexity of trying to integrate something like a PowerVR RT solution is immense, and would make absolutely no sense when AMD can already give you their bespoke solution, to say nothing of costs. There's literally 0% chance something like that would pan out. As for RDNA gen 1, who knows, the consoles always mix-and-match from both current and future gens in terms of features, so it's not so important nor is it as accurate as equating to the GPU gen 1 hardware.

Soldato
I've toyed for ages with the idea of getting PSVR. It was always the high price that put me off. I see the price has come down somewhat now, but since there's a PS5 on the horizon, do you think it would be better to hold off and wait for a newer, better version for the PS5?

Soldato
I've toyed for ages with the idea of getting PSVR. It was always the high price that put me off. I see the price has come down somewhat now, but since there's a PS5 on the horizon, do you think it would be better to hold off and wait for a newer, better version for the PS5?

Afaik it's not coming at launch, so you'd be looking at a 2 years wait. They did say PSVR 1 will be compatible with PS5 as well though iirc.

Soldato

Still have a year to wait so could get some decent use out of it before PS5 also as mentioned it should carry over and could be used until a specific PS5 version comes out. I had one but I could not use it due to bad motion sickness. The little I tried was pretty impressive.

Soldato
i know a lot of people love it, but i can't really get into mine. It's a bit of a hassle to set up and lots of wires...and often there'll be tracking issues and what not. I would imagine that version 2 will sort out a lot of 'issues' that this gen's vr has. Personally, I'd be inclined to wait

Soldato
I enjoy PSVR - as long as you get the V2, then you've got full HDR pass-through, so the box can remain plugged in all the time - to get mine up and running I simply take the headset out of its case and plug it in - off I go.
Tracking issues - I find the longer I play, the more my tracking becomes "off" but it's simple enough to reset.

Soldato
I enjoy PSVR - as long as you get the V2, then you've got full HDR pass-through, so the box can remain plugged in all the time - to get mine up and running I simply take the headset out of its case and plug it in - off I go.
Tracking issues - I find the longer I play, the more my tracking becomes "off" but it's simple enough to reset.

same issue here. I have to constantly reset the tracking as it goes off center while playing. That being said I haven't touched my psvr in 6 months - not many games worth playing recently

fez

fez

Caporegime
This might be the first time where I'm open to having a Xbox. Fancy a change, doesn't seem much between them so far.

There isn't much between them this generation apart from the massively better exclusives the PS4 has... What do your friends have and what games do you want to play is pretty much the decision between Xbox and PS.

Soldato
Looks like the Series X will be more powerful, but the real killer for me is Game Pass which I have until well in to 2022. Seems like a no brainer to stick with the Series X, as I’ve been really impressed with GP.

Still, I could be swayed to get both especially if Sony have some mega exclusives...

Soldato
There isn't much between them this generation apart from the massively better exclusives the PS4 has... What do your friends have and what games do you want to play is pretty much the decision between Xbox and PS.
I don't play online at all. Will see which turns out to be the most powerful and probably go with that.

Soldato
I hope they going to fix the share and option buttons, why they are buttons sitting flush with the controller casing instead of raised buttons I dont know, its very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom