*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Gah despite completing links awakening on the game boy all those years ago I concede I got completely and utterly stuck in the ‘Face Shrine’ dungeon in a way which I swear didn’t happen when I played it as a nipper - maybe I just went through the dungeon a different route and didn’t get the necessary clue from an owl statue (if there is one). Anyway, it was a case of loading an earlier save (my most recent saves would just insta take me to the room of doom where I was stuck) and avoiding going into the room or saving time and just looking it up.

And I concede, I cheated and looked it up. I now feel like I’m living a cursed life - one of failure. But, time is my most valuable commodity and if I couldn’t figure it out in 30 minutes then I wasn’t going to!

Here’s the bit:

That stupid ****ing room in the top left where you can go outside and get a secret seashell but then you are stuck in the room with the two ‘knight pieces’. I threw all the knight pieces in different directions, all 64 combinations, noted the colour coding on the floor, tried to lob the pieces on there noting the bounce pattern and still couldn’t get that ****ing door to open - hurrghhh!!!

So, apparently, they bounce in accordance with knight pieces on a chess board. Errr, barely?! Most of the time they go forward three spaces not two. Even armed with this knowledge, it took me a good five minutes of trying to find the appropriate square to throw them from as the ‘obvious squares’ didn’t work and when I through them correctly they were 4 squares away, not three! Utter horse****!!!

I hate failing at games so I like to pretend it’s the game that is being unfair :( :p

Soldato
I also got it at Christmas but only played for about 3 hours. I got the glider quite quickly from doing the dungeons at the start. Didn't reuse there's another way?
Very good game and does show that fancy graphics aren't needed to make s fun game.

Soldato
Does anyone have Pokémon Sword/Shield and be willing to do a back and forth trade to evolve an onix?

Not quite at that point yet but should get the metal coat thing to make him evolve on trade at the next gym.

Back
Top Bottom