New PS4 Owner

Associate
Hi, I picked up a PS4 Pro a couple of days ago with a selection of games, got a good deal.

I'm really only a casual gamer and just finished playing the Tomb Raider games on an Xbox One, I kind of like that style of game over anything really. Not into sports, role playing or heavy shooters.

I thought I'd dabble with some of the PS4 exclusives as I hear good things about them.

Here is a list of the games I got to start out on, I wonder what would be best to start with considering I like the action adventure type of game.

God of War
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Spider-Man GotY
Red Dead Redemption 2
Metro Exodus
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

I rather get a game done before starting another or at least 80%+ done. As I'm only a casual gamer I suspect getting through that list will take me most of the year until the next gen consoles are out for next Christmas.

If there is any other title on the PS4 that I should try out let me know also.

Thanks.

Associate
PS+ subscriber? If so grab Titanfall 2 while its still available (few more days left) it's short but freakin sweet story.

Detroit: Become Human is awesome
Infamous Second Son

I second this about titanfall, also get the uncharted collection and start with those before 4, if you like tomb raider you'll love uncharted

Associate
OP
I second this about titanfall, also get the uncharted collection and start with those before 4, if you like tomb raider you'll love uncharted

Is it essential to do Uncharted 1,2,3 before 4 or does 4 stand alone. Always loved Naughty Dog and Jak & Daxter back in PS2 days, wonder why they haven't done a J&D for the latest PS releases, maybe saving up a new one for the PS5.

Soldato
Again not essential but God of War 3 remaster is kinda handy for some back story on GoW 4, but maybe if you dont have the time see if there is a story video somewhere. It does play differently to 4 though. As mentioned the Last of Us, but maybe leave it to a bit closer to the sequel, the issue i had is that the game was so great most things after it just felt a bit meh lol.

Back
Top Bottom