*** The official Happy New Year 2020 thread ***

Soldato
:)

Am hoping to go out tonight to celebrate a new year :D
I Had no interest in going out last night to celebrate the end of 2019 as it really was not a good year for me..:(

**** year for me too but when in Rome...

Mine's a pale, IPA if they've got. Cheers. :)

Man of Honour
:)

Am hoping to go out tonight to celebrate a new year :D
I Had no interest in going out last night to celebrate the end of 2019 as it really was not a good year for me..:(
Same here. It was a horrible decade for me but 2019 was the worst year in a long time. Lots of home and work stress, and went to three close family members funerals inluding my wife's mum and then my own mums after a long and painful illness. The year had to spit in my face at the very end too; because we expected it to be her last Christmas (sadly she didn't make it that far) I insisted on having Christmas off work, which was the first time I have managed to get time off over Christmas for 16 years. I've worked every one since 2003. So naturally she died just before Christmas and then my boiler decided to terminally die on Christmas Eve. So we had no heating until this week and have been sat in the freezing cold for a week (£3.5k to replace).

Goodbye 2019 I will NOT miss you! Here's to hopefully a better year. I doubt it can be worse.

Back
Top Bottom