Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
This is the first game where I've been inclined to actually play as a bad character. The world in RDR2 is full of so many jackasses that want to threaten me or some shadey ass crap going on.

I had 2 'officers' with a very sexy sounding latina in the back, saying this woman is very dangerous and she's screaming for help. I killed them and honestly gave no sh*ts. Really interesting world design from Rockstar. Where most games really make being good easy, in RDR2 I find it much easier to be a dick AND be able to get away with it by threatening (or killing) the witnesses.

~Sadly I have a couple of bounties on my head now so I will be laying low for a while.

I'm at about 23hrs/30%.

Associate
If I am putting hours into it they may as well be online free roaming.
I have barely done any of the mission progress.
Annoying that you have to team up with others to "help" the Sherrifs.
I have tried a few times but nobody ever joins and as you can only sit and wait rather than actually do stuff I gave it up as a bad waste of time.

Soldato
This is the first game where I've been inclined to actually play as a bad character. The world in RDR2 is full of so many jackasses that want to threaten me or some shadey ass crap going on.

I had 2 'officers' with a very sexy sounding latina in the back, saying this woman is very dangerous and she's screaming for help. I killed them and honestly gave no sh*ts. Really interesting world design from Rockstar. Where most games really make being good easy, in RDR2 I find it much easier to be a dick AND be able to get away with it by threatening (or killing) the witnesses.

~Sadly I have a couple of bounties on my head now so I will be laying low for a while.

I'm at about 23hrs/30%.

I totally agree with this! Yesterday i stumbled upon a guy shooting vases/pots and he challenged me to a shoot out competition... lost on the last round and he demanded that i pay him... drew my shotgun instead and shot him point blank in the face :o.. the gore dynamics is pretty gruesome i thought...

Soldato
I dragged him around the map then set him on fire as the crocs did not want him. If you go into the gun shop in Saint Denis, watch out for pick pockets, almost lost $1200, he was dragged and burned also.
Wish i saw this earlier! ******* took $500 out of my pocket, i gave chase but i got run over by a passing horse carriage!

Last edited:
Soldato
I dragged him around the map then set him on fire as the crocs did not want him. If you go into the gun shop in Saint Denis, watch out for pick pockets, almost lost $1200, he was dragged and burned also.
I got pickpocketed in Saint Denis (a whopping $8), hopped on my horse to chase him and ended up running over an old lady and killing her, and in my desperate escape racked up a bounty of 130 dollars. So yeah it's a bit too crowded for mounted pursuit

Soldato
I got pickpocketed in Saint Denis (a whopping $8), hopped on my horse to chase him and ended up running over an old lady and killing her, and in my desperate escape racked up a bounty of 130 dollars. So yeah it's a bit too crowded for mounted pursuit
My bounty was $330 so it cost me but got the $1200 back and made him pay with fire:).

Soldato
How many hours have you lot put into this?

Looking at getting another PS4 shortly and strongly considering RDR2 :p
I'm closing in on 40+ hours and have done around 24% completion. Have spent a lot of time just riding around and exploring though... i've barely discovered half the map as well especially the more mountainous/snow areas. Did wonder up there once but was wearing the wrong clothing and didn't pack my winter gear on my horse so turned around haha.

Associate
I'm closing in on 40+ hours and have done around 24% completion. Have spent a lot of time just riding around and exploring though... i've barely discovered half the map as well especially the more mountainous/snow areas. Did wonder up there once but was wearing the wrong clothing and didn't pack my winter gear on my horse so turned around haha.

Damn, does sound like there's plenty to do atleast! I'll give it a go :p

Soldato
After you craft items (such as fire arrows), are they then added to the available stock at the hideout, or do you have to re-craft every time you want more?

Back
Top Bottom