Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 2nd January 2020]

Soldato
Second game in a row I'm actually enjoying watching. Can't deny Arteta has made a difference. Just playing players in the right position and picking the best available is a good start but we're playing with a different intensity too. We really need some extra defenders this window though, I know we have lots of injuries but we could easily improve on most positions at the back. A decent DM would be good too

Caporegime
In guardiola mk2 we trust :D
I wouldn’t quite call him that but honestly we wouldn’t be in this position table wise if he was appointed during the last international break.
But so far from what I’ve seen and heard from our last couple of games he been in charge, he’s making the right sort of changes and it seems like the players are getting on board with Artetas ideas.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Good changes Ole... I would genuinely rather play with 10 men than have Matic on the pitch. He causes so many problems defensively and offers nothing going forwards.

Man of Honour
Good changes Ole... I would genuinely rather play with 10 men than have Matic on the pitch. He causes so many problems defensively and offers nothing going forwards.

The fact he didn't know this already is a major worry!

Back
Top Bottom