Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Permabanned
Is the belt of rounds static or does it cycle around, imitating the real deal?

Static, although this is one of Tokyo Marui's 'Next-gen recoil' guns so there is a big weight just under the feed tray cover that cycles back and forward when firing and it makes the dummy rounds bounce around.
So from a certain distance it does look like the rounds are doing something...just a gimmick but adds to the fun and immersion during games.

Soldato
Static, although this is one of Tokyo Marui's 'Next-gen recoil' guns so there is a big weight just under the feed tray cover that cycles back and forward when firing and it makes the dummy rounds bounce around.
So from a certain distance it does look like the rounds are doing something...just a gimmick but adds to the fun and immersion during games.

I remember one similar that simultaneously fired .22 blanks to give a bit of noise to things. Never got to fire it though!

Associate
Some recent additions
5a80bc4b-b80c-4900-b0fd-49facd8b8f57-original.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Radiation? Human body? Local pub drunk? I give up.

First is close. Back in the day Radium was used for lume, then Tritium took over as it was safer and less radioactive. Luminova is the modern and safe equivalent though.

Fi

First impressions?
I like the look of the Coniston they do as well.
Seem well priced for the perceived quality?

Had it a couple of days now and it's been growing on me.somewhat. I'm just cycling between a number of strap options to see what I like the best for daily wear but otherwise the watch itself seems extremely accurate so far (+1s a day). It's not big either which was one of my desires..

Soldato
Nice. What switches are you rocking in there? /r/mk reader? :D

Do like those, just wish they had an ISO option.

Optical blue, hence the late delivery as it was last in the kickstarter production queue. Keychron say there's an ISO variant coming and the option was there to delay. I'm mainly using it with a Mac, so apart from the size of the enter key the layout is fine so I went with it.

Not a big redditor - I'll go take a look at r/mk. Oddly I think I spotted it on a social media feed originally. Wanted a Mac layout mech board but they're rare and tend to be expensive. Add in bluetooth and backlighting and I was sold on giving this a try for under £60...

Soldato
https://www.keychron.com/blogs/news/development-of-k2-iso-version

"It is time to satisfy our supporters from different layouts. The UK layout in early Jan. 2020 and other layouts (German, French, Spain, and Nordic) will be available from Mar. 2020."

K4 will be next after those according to the facebook group.

Oo, nice. I've got a couple of spare mechs at home those caps would look great on, but I guess they won't sell them separately. MKs - the hobby that keeps the wallet empty. :D

Back
Top Bottom