Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I’m sick to death of event error crashes.

Doesn’t matter whether I do a fresh install or not, I can last a couple of games then it crashes.

It’s only started happening last couple weeks.
Touch wood, no crashes at all for me yet. Ill post a list of c++ stuff installed when back later

Soldato
Not sure if it helps but all from my programs & features. Could be something as simple as the MSI afterburner version, missing C++ redistribution
Im running Windows 10 pro 1909, OS build 18363.535, built in Windows security only

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had to uninstall it now, was driving me bonkers. I did system scans, updated GPU driver to very last after a DDU, reinstalled shaders etc, every time I tried loading even single player it would sit on that black screen with the blue sound wave animation. Only way I could get into single player was to keep spamming new game then eventually it would load into the mission but look like this

AEE4t1rl.png.jpg

The odd thing is, I've put over 200 hours into it over the last few months with no issue, last time I played it was 26 or 27 of this month and was fine then. Just tried it today and been getting nothing but errors. Had that disc error, then when trying to load the multiplayer I get "content is no longer available" error message and kicks me out to desktop.

All very strange.

Soldato
That to me looks GPU related! Is it overclocked?

Yes but every other game is absolutely perfect, no artefacting anywhere on anything. I did actually try it at stock clocks to rule that out before I did anything else, was exactly the same.

I'm going to download it again through the night and see what it's like after a true fresh reinstall.....all 140gigs :rolleyes:

Soldato
I've had to uninstall it now, was driving me bonkers. I did system scans, updated GPU driver to very last after a DDU, reinstalled shaders etc, every time I tried loading even single player it would sit on that black screen with the blue sound wave animation. Only way I could get into single player was to keep spamming new game then eventually it would load into the mission but look like this

AEE4t1rl.png.jpg

The odd thing is, I've put over 200 hours into it over the last few months with no issue, last time I played it was 26 or 27 of this month and was fine then. Just tried it today and been getting nothing but errors. Had that disc error, then when trying to load the multiplayer I get "content is no longer available" error message and kicks me out to desktop.

All very strange.

Redownloaded over night, just tried this morning and everything seems perfect again. Weird how checking for corrupt files didn't find anything to fix when I ran it. Thanks for suggestions anyway everyone.

Caporegime
My friend is having issues with this game. During game play it hangs/stutters for several seconds at a time almost completely ruining play. I have searched online and going through this thread for any mention of stuttering but haven't really got anywhere. One result suggested closing any overlay/monitoring software in the background which we did and it seemed to solve it, however on the next play despite the same programs been closed the problem returned. He's running a 6700K/390 8GB/8GB RAM/W10/19.12.2 drivers on a mechanical hard drive. Any ideas? The game runs fine which it's not showing this problem.

Soldato
My friend is having issues with this game. During game play it hangs/stutters for several seconds at a time almost completely ruining play. I have searched online and going through this thread for any mention of stuttering but haven't really got anywhere. One result suggested closing any overlay/monitoring software in the background which we did and it seemed to solve it, however on the next play despite the same programs been closed the problem returned. He's running a 6700K/390 8GB/8GB RAM/W10/19.12.2 drivers on a mechanical hard drive. Any ideas? The game runs fine which it's not showing this problem.
Initial ideas are it's being caused by the RAM or HDD.

Soldato

Dial the graphical settings back one level and try it. I had everything on high and went down to medium seemed to solve it.

Other option being the 'cached' options somewhere. Cached sunspot/sunlight or something and cached shadow spots? Disable those.

Soldato
I have an itch for a new multiplayer game. This game is on sale and I keep seeing it pop up on my reddit feed.

Is the game still worth it? How's this game looking for PC players using mouse+keyboard?

Soldato
I have an itch for a new multiplayer game. This game is on sale and I keep seeing it pop up on my reddit feed.

Is the game still worth it? How's this game looking for PC players using mouse+keyboard?

Yes. This is coming from someone who played no other FPS games for a least a year. The last FPS game I properly played was Squad and before that Battlefield 2

Back
Top Bottom