• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Associate
It very much feels like that at times, as I've previously mentioned but exiting Stadia & restarting the game didn't help. But then maybe you remain 'sticky' to that instance for a period of time (say 10 minutes) incase you change your mind.

My plan now is simple, if it has excessive stutter I just stop playing the game & come back to it another time. I prey to God Watchdog 3 & 2077 play good or the controller will end up in a drawer forever.

Caporegime
Let's keep this chat positive guys. If you're not interested in the service or just come in here to bash it, I politely ask you to take your opinions elsewhere.
Sorry, who are you?

People like me with a passing interest in such services come here to read honest opinions of the tech.

If you remove all negative opinions then the thread is of no use whatsoever.

Soldato
Sorry, who are you?

People like me with a passing interest in such services come here to read honest opinions of the tech.

If you remove all negative opinions then the thread is of no use whatsoever.

If you read my post correctly, I never asked for there to be no negative opinions. I asked that people that come in here just to talk bad about it for no reason, please refrain from doing so. It's not constructive at all.

Soldato
Would you be able to return if you've already used the code? As you'd return the hardware but still be able to use the service for 3 months.

I'm not sure.

Soldato
Would you be able to return if you've already used the code? As you'd return the hardware but still be able to use the service for 3 months.

I'm not sure.

Yea, that's why I'm asking in the hope that someone has done it.

They don't seem to have enabled the option to buy controller only yet? I already own a Chromecast Ultra and have no need for another one.

Associate
I'm thinking of ordering, I assume if I buy from Google store then I can return within 14 days?

Could I use the controller for PC games or will it be restricted to Stadia only?

I initially purchased the founder's edition (chromecast, controller, code) and was able to return it successfully even after redeeming the code.

To make sure, I asked in google chat so I had a copy of the transcript in case they refused - recommend you do that too.

Soldato
I'm still loving Stadia.

Excited to see Doom Eternal coming but I need to still finish Doom 2016!

Not sure if I'll pick up Eternal on Switch or Stadia. A demo on Stadia would surely help!

Soldato
Was really looking forward to this however still not being available on iOS has killed my interest I’m afraid :(
Bring on Xcloud

But how can you be disappointed from a service that hasn't launched yet. It's currently only exclusive to people that buy it. But you'll be able to try it on other Android phones, hopefully IOS and all Chrome browsers when they release the free edition.

Soldato
Because it’s clearly not a priority for Google to expand the user base as they said they would,
And google have a history of losing interest in their side hobbies.

Soldato
Because it’s clearly not a priority for Google to expand the user base as they said they would,
And google have a history of losing interest in their side hobbies.

Google is doing exactly as they said they would with the user base. Nothing has changed... Free accounts were going to be added later in the year (not counting the founders codes).

Back
Top Bottom