Playstation Plus

Soldato
Tf2 is a cracking game and the MP is good too. I.dont know what it is about TF game though - the MP just goes off the boil and servers get less popular. Ive played since the beta of TF and enjoyed both games. Just something missing that I cant put my finger on.

Soldato
I know a lot of people aren't happy with it but I have 4 on digital and had to sell my physical copy of the ND collection a while back before I got a chance to play it, so I am pretty chuffed too

Associate
I am probably on the minority for some reason I never managed to play the Uncharted games. I have played 1st half way stopped, for some reason I bought 3 which I finished on ps3 but didn't wow me, and 4 I just stopped very early, not sure why possibly because other games got my interest.

I will give it a try again though as I have it.
My psn plus has just ended and have a code to use but not sure if I want this month hmmm. I just feel that psn plus is too much for what they give us, especially now that we only get 2 games instead of 6 we did before with ps3 and vita.

Soldato
I just feel that psn plus is too much for what they give us, especially now that we only get 2 games instead of 6 we did before with ps3 and vita.

You can usually get 12 month subscriptions for £30-35 when they're on offer, you'd have to be really unlucky to not at least be getting your money's worth in games from that.

Associate
You can usually get 12 month subscriptions for £30-35 when they're on offer, you'd have to be really unlucky to not at least be getting your money's worth in games from that.
That is true I managed to get the one before black friday for a bit lower than 30 from Shopto just contemplating if i should use it now or skip this month, I just don't feel the good value even for the cheaper price considering the games we get now are only 2.

Back
Top Bottom