The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Man of Honour
I quite like Chris H but on TG I just think hes trying too hard. Much prefer his normal style when he was just on You Tube.

As for the Nepal Special. Really enjoyed the episode. Much better than TGT offering.

I think it is more he just has the wrong people around him to work with. As with previous attempts one of Flintoff or McGuinness might work but both of them plus Chris just leaves something missing it needs that other person who'll bring it all together in a way the current three don't.

Soldato
I think it is more he just has the wrong people around him to work with. As with previous attempts one of Flintoff or McGuinness might work but both of them plus Chris just leaves something missing it needs that other person who'll bring it all together in a way the current three don't.

Yeah very true. McGuinness ans Flintoff are okay but their style is so different from Chris. Thought Matt Le Blanc worked well with him though.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Chris needs Tiff Needell, then add a hot chick mechanic. Done.

Man of Honour
Yeah very true. McGuinness ans Flintoff are okay but their style is so different from Chris. Thought Matt Le Blanc worked well with him though.

Nothing wrong with either of them individually but I don't think either play off Chris very well though to be fair I thought Flintoff and Chris were starting to mesh quite well in the special.

Associate
think there have been other trailers with the 3 of them? Title of that one is just the "cars of topgear" and as Harris tends to do the bulk of the road tests make sense he's the only one in.

Heres another trailer for the new season showing the three of them....Plenty to look forward to :)

Back
Top Bottom