*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Associate
Yeah I was reluctant to but the post office wanted £15 and my office was about to close so was under pressure :(

Current plan is to stay under the weight limit and not include beers or prosecco, apologies @kinobestew123 that it won't be as fun-packed as the first one!

I really, genuinely, appreciate the extra effort that you're going to by putting together a replacement package. It is obvious that you've been done over here as I can see that you posted on 13th Dec so in plenty of time.

I'm sure the new present will be great and I look forward to it.

Soldato
I really, genuinely, appreciate the extra effort that you're going to by putting together a replacement package. It is obvious that you've been done over here as I can see that you posted on 13th Dec so in plenty of time.

I'm sure the new present will be great and I look forward to it.
Thanks, that's reassuring :)

Secret Santa take 2 handed in at post office, not sure it'll make it before New Year but here's hoping!

Soldato
Thank you to my Secret Santa, @krisboats :D

RWqG07M.jpg

I got lots of chocolate (other loose sweeties I'm afraid have already been devoured :p), a mini essentials kit, jokes on a toilet roll and the worlds greatest mug :D

Absolutely love it! Well made up, especially with my custom Palace mug :D

So glad you like it mate. That was mug number 2 btw, first one the person making it had obviously had too many pre-xmas beers and it turned up at my house with MARKT written on it instead of MARKY :mad::p

The replacement one was way too close to arriving for christmas, i was checking the tracking number every few hours from the saturday before christmas until it arrived, but i'm so glad it did :D

Associate
Still waiting for @PU7E to post, last day tomorrow...

Then we unleash Maccy on him :D

Sorry all, been on call and had one of those years, back just in time.

Many thanks Street really appreciated.

The wife has run off with the Chillis I may never see them again :D

Muc-Off is always useful, not had the visor cleaning kit before but will give it a go.

Thanks for arranging Canier and sorry I'm late posting in the un-wrap this year.

vnogZl5.jpg

l0YlcGW.jpg

Soldato
They also said the contents are void from compensation. Apparently as one item is exempt they won't offer compensation for the entire package at all.

School boy error there. Hermes have a strict rule in their carrier terms and conditions that was introduced about 2 years ago. It was widely covered on the news and even came to the attention of some MP - I forget his name - and it was debated in his local constituency. Long story short, there was an incident involving one of their employees and after the investigation concluded, Hermes no longer transport butt plugs.

Soldato
School boy error there. Hermes have a strict rule in their carrier terms and conditions that was introduced about 2 years ago. It was widely covered on the news and even came to the attention of some MP - I forget his name - and it was debated in his local constituency. Long story short, there was an incident involving one of their employees and after the investigation concluded, Hermes no longer transport butt plugs.
Can't tell if kinobestew would rather have a pre-tested one or a late one. Hermes should pull their, er, finger out... so to speak...

Man of Honour
Some great gifts, I’ll try to remember to join in next year. It’s the busiest time for me unfortunately.

I feel the Hermes pain. I had 100s of pounds worth of tailored shirts go missing even though they had ‘been delivered’. I was lucky to not be out of pocket. It puts me on edge whenever I see packages in their hands.

Soldato
Some great gifts, I’ll try to remember to join in next year. It’s the busiest time for me unfortunately.

I feel the Hermes pain. I had 100s of pounds worth of tailored shirts go missing even though they had ‘been delivered’. I was lucky to not be out of pocket. It puts me on edge whenever I see packages in their hands.

You just want golden hotpants don't you?

Soldato

They do its used ones they have an issue with.

Soldato
Sorry all, been on call and had one of those years, back just in time.

Many thanks Street really appreciated.

The wife has run off with the Chillis I may never see them again :D

Muc-Off is always useful, not had the visor cleaning kit before but will give it a go.

Thanks for arranging Canier and sorry I'm late posting in the un-wrap this year.

vnogZl5.jpg

l0YlcGW.jpg

No probs, hope it'll come in useful. You weren't the easiest person to stalk either! :p

The chillies are Basket of Fire, they're a nice heat for cooking with (80,000 scoville). They're hotter than a jalapeno but not so stupidly hot you can't eat them.

Thanks for organising @cainer :D

Soldato
Hope the voucher redeemed ok? :)

You're welcome; Well done all! :)

Redeemed perfectly thanks! Haven't bit the bullet on what to buy yet though, hopefully I'll grab something in this new year sale. Was thinking a coop one like overcooked so me and a missus can have a big argument! :p

Back
Top Bottom