Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
Trouble is, if they wipe, it makes a mockery of this twitch drop there doing, if we all loose everything, they should have been careful what they gave as drops.

Agreed, but becuase you can get all the loot in game anyway then no one has a leg to stand on.

All this bonus gear only gives me a slight cash boost till the next wipe, then we all start again anyway.

Twitch drop is just free cash, who cares if they wipe for a decent patch that fixes decent bugs and adds new stuff?

Soldato
Well im only level 2, just started playing, but when they wipe, dont you just have to do all the same tasks again ? and once the game comes out of beta, will there then, not ever be a reset ? or will there always be resets ?, i mean what do you work for, if there going to keep resetting and you loose your level/gear/money each time, what will the end goal be.

Associate
I would assume after Beta the wipes will stop. Worst case would be a short server roll back a day or two if they broke something.
For now just have to play for fun/learn and expect a wipe eventually, all part of the (expensive) Beta.

I certainly don't expect the "final game" to launch anytime soon.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
True but DR has a crazy following on Twitch and some of the best content on youtube if you like that kind of thing.
You mean if you're a raging teenager that has anger management problems? Fair play to the bloke, but I don't see how what is essentially autistic screeching and shouting is appealing to anyone, let alone his toxic attitude towards everyone but himself on stream.

Soldato
You mean if you're a raging teenager that has anger management problems? Fair play to the bloke, but I don't see how what is essentially autistic screeching and shouting is appealing to anyone, let alone his toxic attitude towards everyone but himself on stream.

100% with you on that....

Guy is a tool.....Can't stand him.

Amazed he got off so lightly from the twitch community for cheating on his wife

Soldato
I don't get it either mate but he has tons of fans willing to throw tons of money on his way.

Caporegime
100% with you on that....

Guy is a tool.....Can't stand him.

Amazed he got off so lightly from the twitch community for cheating on his wife

just a act to hook people in. never happened. all the top people do stunts to get you watching or talking about them. love em or hate em they get the viewers in and bring many people to games. tarkov will benefit from him streaming it greatly.

Soldato
I know it's only a beta, but the game is near to unplayable currently outside of raids themselves. It's not exactly cheap to buy into early access and with the increasing popularity, you'd expect them to have server issues covered better I'd of thought.

Associate
It'll be soon as the item giveaways stop on Monday, not that I'm complaining cos I've made a packet from it.

Agree with a couple of the streamers saying the game now needs a new wipe cos of the top tier thermal goggles they've given away to everyone

Why would you need a wipe because people got 1 pair of thermal goggles ? 95% of users will have just sold them for close to 2 million and the others probably lost them in the first raid they used them. Can't see any logic whatsoever for a wipe because of this.

I know it's only a beta, but the game is near to unplayable currently outside of raids themselves. It's not exactly cheap to buy into early access and with the increasing popularity, you'd expect them to have server issues covered better I'd of thought.

You must be new to battlestate, the last thing anyone on the planet expects from them is server stability under heavy load.

Last edited:
Soldato
This game can be so frustrating! Just landed 6 shots to the body (291 damage) with the best 9mm money can buy on an un-armoured opponent and he just turns and 1 shots me in the thorax with a pistol.....

Associate
Has anybody else spent a load of money just to make a stupid gun that they'll never use?

Gimp_gun.png

One upside is it's a good storage for sights. Still only takes up 3 squares.

Back
Top Bottom