*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Got a few more hours under my belt with my Switch 1.1 that i had as a christmas present. I have to say its one of the best consoles ive owned in a longtime and its great to have a good nintendo console. Last one for me was the Gamecube, didnt much like the wii or wii u. Minor complaint is the headphone jack being at the top of the console rather than the bottom, but thats me being picky. downloaded quite a few demos and i look forward to buying rayman and yoshi off the back of these demos. I even had my non gamer girlfriend play with me and we ended buying trivia pursuit which was pretty fun. Really liking BOTW and getting my head around the controls and how to navigate the world a lot better, just got my first horse. Gonna make sure i finish this game first before i buy another big game, but depending on the demo ill probably get octopath travlller, or something a bit lighter like mario oddysy.

Man of Honour
Got a few more hours under my belt with my Switch 1.1 that i had as a christmas present. I have to say its one of the best consoles ive owned in a longtime and its great to have a good nintendo console. Last one for me was the Gamecube, didnt much like the wii or wii u. Minor complaint is the headphone jack being at the top of the console rather than the bottom, but thats me being picky. downloaded quite a few demos and i look forward to buying rayman and yoshi off the back of these demos. I even had my non gamer girlfriend play with me and we ended buying trivia pursuit which was pretty fun. Really liking BOTW and getting my head around the controls and how to navigate the world a lot better, just got my first horse. Gonna make sure i finish this game first before i buy another big game, but depending on the demo ill probably get octopath travlller, or something a bit lighter like mario oddysy.

Rayman currently has a huge discount.

Odyssey is a far better game than Octopath.

Man of Honour
Got to the marble labyrinth style shrine last night, rage inducing and I actually walked away from it as it was annoying me so much.

You can solve it normally, flick the ball and chance the landing, or use the flat bottom of the maze.

There are always multiple solutions.

Soldato
Are you playing docked or handheld? If docked, just turn your controller upside down...

You can solve it normally, flick the ball and chance the landing, or use the flat bottom of the maze.

There are always multiple solutions.

I have the lite so can't turn it upside down. I tried multiple times but it either slows down to much when i try and flick it or doesn't land central. I was lying in bed at the time so might have to try when sat normally.

Man of Honour
I have the lite so can't turn it upside down. I tried multiple times but it either slows down to much when i try and flick it or doesn't land central. I was lying in bed at the time so might have to try when sat normally.

A fair number of the AAA games aren't designed for the lite.

Soldato
Perhaps a stupid question, but what happens if you start the shrine sitting up (i.e. with the Switch "face up") and then once you enter the maze lie down on your back (so the Switch is "face down")?

Soldato
Got to the marble labyrinth style shrine last night, rage inducing and I actually walked away from it as it was annoying me so much.
Not quite the same though I raged and had to quit trying to get all the chests in the Mirro Shaz Shrine last night. Broke all my weapons multiple times attempting to hit the second marble just right.

Man of Honour
Not quite the same though I raged and had to quit trying to get all the chests in the Mirro Shaz Shrine last night. Broke all my weapons multiple times attempting to hit the second marble just right.

There are specific weapons for doing those shrines. The claymores are good, and the stone versions pretty much never break.

Soldato
Just picked up a lite and absolutely love it. BOTW is a beautiful game. I’m amazed at what this little device can do.

Managed to blag links awakening and a yellow lite for £199 from Tesco as they accidentally left the offer on the shelf even though it ended on 23rd December. Well worth the money!

Soldato
Thought I'd try a different game after completing mario+rabbids main game which I loved. Thought I'd try the Witcher.. That was 4 days ago, I havent been able to put it down since, so good.....

Back
Top Bottom