Bad North
Trailmakers
Unrailed
Whispers of a Machine
Fightin Herds
Mages of Mystralia
Grip Combat Racing

Nine to choose from.

How many choices do you get as a sub now? 3?

I'd love to play Graveyard Keeper but not subbed.

Associate
... there are 10 in the choice (source: am "classic" subscriber and was able to claim all games last month)

Last month was 10 games but this month it is 12, so you have to lose 2 of them which sucks.

I can't decide as I don't have any of the games and it bugs me to not be able to have them all! I missed out of the Bad North Epic giveaway in November so don't even have that one. I have the free one before and after but must have forgot to claim the Bad North one!

I'm thinking I'm gonna drop the train one but for the second..... I CAN'T DECIDE!! ARGH.

Soldato
... there are 10 in the choice (source: am "classic" subscriber and was able to claim all games last month)

Yeah, as @Nemiyen said, it was only 10 games last time, hence could claim all. This month is it 12 so have to pick two you don't want.

My source: Humble Choice - Classic Plan FAQ

What are the benefits of a Classic plan?

Through the Classic plan, you have retained the best deal of all moving forward with Humble Choice. This includes the following:

• $12 a month price point from Humble Monthly (or your current multi-month pricing).
  • 10 curated games to keep every month (compared to 9 from the Premium plan).
  • Full access to the Humble Trove.
  • Up to a 20% Humble Store discount.
  • Unlimited access to published Humble Originals and betas.

Soldato
Last month was 10 games but this month it is 12, so you have to lose 2 of them which sucks.

I can't decide as I don't have any of the games and it bugs me to not be able to have them all! I missed out of the Bad North Epic giveaway in November so don't even have that one. I have the free one before and after but must have forgot to claim the Bad North one!

I'm thinking I'm gonna drop the train one but for the second..... I CAN'T DECIDE!! ARGH.

Ah! Sorry - I hadn't realised there were 12 this time. Makes it easy for me though in that case as I already own Two Point and Street Fighter so I'll just miss out on those two :)

Shadow of War, Graveyard Keeper and Dirt Rally 2 are the main ones I'm looking forward to :D

Back
Top Bottom