Evidence of BBC bias?

Caporegime
Spiked online...

I really don't get why people don't just post the source info, at least it would be more credible.

https://iea.org.uk/media/iea-analys...porters-on-flagship-bbc-political-programmes/

Who knows, maybe the BBC found it difficult to find prominent Brexit supporters that aligned with other social issues that the show balances for each episode, maybe they thought the audience being more Brexit supporting balanced it (not that this is a reasonable solution). Maybe Question Time is ****?

Last edited:
Soldato
What are they doing you don't like?

And how do you know you don't like what they are doing if you aren't watching it?

To make it short, they made it damn clear I wasn't a customer they were interested in catering to. I don't watch soaps, quiz shows, cooking shows, news or sports(except F1). I watch F1 which they dropped mid contract and wouldn't let any other terrestrial TV company take it over by working a deal with Sky to take it.

After Greg Dyke, and Labour government interfering, the BBC went from being as independent as it could be, not completely but good enough for me, to being a mouth piece for the government. It's only gotten worse since to the point were the news isn't worth watching, anything worth reporting, I mean hard hitting pieces, get killed off by the courts, through DA(DSMA)notices (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSMA-Notice), so that you don't hear about the really import stuff that you should be hearing to keep a populace informed.

I can't do much about that, but if they don't want to have a fair press then I, for one, won't pay for what is now the propaganda arm for the government.

That's without saying anything about the progressive stuff that has infested the BBC over the last decade. Couple that with affirmative action in the hiring practices, something which should be illegal, it totally f'ing sucks.

Man of Honour
Why is it, every time someone complains about bias in the BBC it tells us far more about the complainer than the BBC? It's almost as if people think the BBC is biased just because it presents a view they don't agree with.

Soldato
Why is it, every time someone complains about bias in the BBC it tells us far more about the complainer than the BBC? It's almost as if people think the BBC is biased just because it presents a view they don't agree with.

There's certainly bias, but referencing the Graham Norton show as an shining example wasn't the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom