So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Does anyone like him? Very cocky, smarmy, just a horrible little man.

Someone shared something on Twitter of him going, doesn't look like he has then..

He's done a lot for city and I've been happy with him as our manager over the past few years, He's had moments when he's been cocky but what manager doesn't when they've been on form and unbeaten at times.. Even at this current time I wouldn't want to see him go, yes we're slipping down the table but I honestly don't think we are contenders for going up any time soon.

Don
He's done a lot for city and I've been happy with him as our manager over the past few years, He's had moments when he's been cocky but what manager doesn't when they've been on form and unbeaten at times.. Even at this current time I wouldn't want to see him go, yes we're slipping down the table but I honestly don't think we are contenders for going up any time soon.

I think with the money you've spent you should be higher than a lot of teams above you. Johnson gets away with it for some reason...

Soldato
I think with the money you've spent you should be higher than a lot of teams above you. Johnson gets away with it for some reason...

I agree with that in some ways, if you go by money spent then yes but the money needs to go into quality players and that doesn't seem to be the way its gone, I think we've paid abit to much out for players that lack quality when needed, also selling key players hasn't gone down to well and talks of Brownhill leaving in January hasnt made fans happy as he's a keen part of our midfield and a great captain

Soldato
You lot are only 8 points off automatic if scores stay the same at WBA vs Leeds

Statistically speaking WBA have a slightly elevated points tally. Should things revert to normal, they may drop a few points. And Leeds could run themselves into the ground in the coming months, although they do look quite impressive still.

If we keep our team in tact this transfer window then I reckon we could put some pressure on the top two in the coming months.

Did anyone see the flick by Benrahma? Outrageous :D

Don
Statistically speaking WBA have a slightly elevated points tally. Should things revert to normal, they may drop a few points. And Leeds could run themselves into the ground in the coming months, although they do look quite impressive still.

If we keep our team in tact this transfer window then I reckon we could put some pressure on the top two in the coming months.

It's a funny old league. Brentford looked like the only ones capable of catching the top two then they lost to Millwall and it reminds you that anyone can beat anyone. It was a good win away at Bristol, who are another team like Sheff Wed/Preston who have all dropped off and then you have Forest who are back in the fold, even bloody Millwall are in the play offs now.

I'll still be as pessimistic as ever and expect us to screw it up.

Benrahma seems to good for the league, why does no one buy him from foreign soil?

Soldato
It's a funny old league. Brentford looked like the only ones capable of catching the top two then they lost to Millwall and it reminds you that anyone can beat anyone. It was a good win away at Bristol, who are another team like Sheff Wed/Preston who have all dropped off and then you have Forest who are back in the fold, even bloody Millwall are in the play offs now.

I'll still be as pessimistic as ever and expect us to screw it up.

Benrahma seems to good for the league, why does no one buy him from foreign soil?

Tbh I don't expect Leeds to balls it up. I reckon you'll last the distance. It'll be WBA if anyone.

Benrahma would cost too much. Based on how much we've been getting for players, and how incredible he is, I doubt most teams could afford him. He'll set you back £25m in this market!

Soldato
This is it now boys! The messiah has come to Derby. The Leeds implosion is on, they won't get promoted and Derby make playoffs and finally make the top flight! Good Times ahead.

Maybeserious. Notserious.

Associate

Their points tally merely reflects the number of games won and drawn.

Soldato
Their points tally merely reflects the number of games won and drawn.
Yep - but they've been disproportionately fortunate so far this season. That luck may run out at some point soon and their results start to more accurately reflect their performances.

Soldato
Didn't realise Rooney actually wears 32 as well. Do 32Red actually pay his wages?

Yes I believe so, I was talking to a few Championship supporting friends of mine as surely that's circumventing FFP but like they said what will happen, they'll get fined

Back
Top Bottom