US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Caporegime
Surely it plays in Trumps hands for wishing to withdraw all troops from the ME ?

Maybe this was his plan, get kicked out of Iraq so when it all goes to **** and Iran runs the country he can say it wasn't his fault because Iraq kicked him out ?

After sending more troops? Not really. Also doubtful it is 'his plan' if it is a plan at all. It certainly wasn't Bolton's so i'm not really sure where it would be coming from.

Caporegime
Surely it plays in Trumps hands for wishing to withdraw all troops from the ME ?

Maybe this was his plan, get kicked out of Iraq so when it all goes to **** and Iran runs the country he can say it wasn't his fault because Iraq kicked him out ?

But it will be his fault, because he is the one that made Iraq kick them out...?

He is also the one that has majorly escalated tensions with Iran.

Caporegime
Either way, if this does actually mean the US leaves Iraq, i'm all for it and Trump should be thanked for doing so even if the administration wanted to stay. Failed successfully comes to mind. Tired of hearing about the contradictory aims in the ME from the West/US.

Soldato
Either way, if this does actually mean the US leaves Iraq, i'm all for it and Trump should be thanked for doing so even if the administration wanted to stay. Failed successfully comes to mind. Tired of hearing about the contradictory aims in the ME from the West/US.

Could be more 4D chess by Trump, he wanted troops out of Iraq?

Soldato

It might be that 4D chess people say that Trump plays.

Back
Top Bottom