• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Big news for Nvidia/LG 2019 C9/E9 OLED owners - G-sync is coming!

Soldato
Lol, NV user critiscing their bought and paid for Nv products equates to NV is the devil, ok hun.

I wouldn't fill my house with over priced Nv tech to enjoy a product that would be even better if it wasn't so expensive if I didn't really like their products.

Read it again if it didn't sink in.

Since the striked out stuff could be perceived as an evil narrative towards Nv, I scored it out for you.

Why shouldn't I criticize my choice in hardware vendor to save coin?:rolleyes:

Or should I go off all **** like on rants about products I don't even use and say how rubbish they are in every other thread like the other fanboys?

Soldato
Lol, NV user critiscing their bought and paid for Nv products equates to NV is the devil, ok hun.

I wouldn't fill my house with over priced Nv tech to enjoy a product that would be even better if it wasn't so expensive if I didn't really like their products.

Read it again if it didn't sink in.

Since the striked out stuff could be perceived as an evil narrative towards Nv, I scored it out for you.

Why shouldn't I criticize my choice in hardware vendor to save coin?:rolleyes:

Or should I go off all **** like on rants about products I don't even use and say how rubbish they are in every other thread like the other fanboys?

OOPSS!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif

Tommy, I owe you an apology. I just checked my post and some of it was missing. I was writing the post and went to check out something earlier in the thread in a new tab. Then got a call out and had to leave in hurry, In the rush I must have hit post reply on the wrong tab.

Looked at my previous post just now and it does look bad, so I removed it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Associate
Yes, and it also worked perfectly with the firmware revision before that, it just did not have the official tick of approval.

Soldato
I expect Adaptivesync/Freesync to become widely common when the new consoles arrive. Any TV manufacturer with any sense should have been adding the capability since last year. The old PS4/XBOX one did not have Freesync capability in the gpu but I think the XBOX One X did. Not sure what Sony will market it as but MS already calls it Freesync.

Back
Top Bottom