Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
About 2-3 hours into A Plagues tale and tbh I think it’s a load of overrated crap so far. It’s very one way or nothing, dumb AI and annoying kid to boot.... I’m not getting all the love for what is a very very simple stealth ish game. Maybe it gets better but so far I’m a bit fed up of hiding in one type of grass only, picking up pots to break and stones to bounce if armour and a kid that does not know when to shut up......

Tbh I just want to feed the kid to the rats and go it alone......

I was going to get this in the sales, but decided to wait. It will likely hit game pass at some point hopefully.

Apart from the odd bit of COD MW, I'm re-playing stuff that's hit gamepass like Witcher 3 and GTA 5.

Nothing else currently interests me.

Associate
Just finished Gears of War 5. Almost completely lost interest in the game when they introduced the skiff, enjoyed it outside of those parts.

Not sure what to start now, have quite the backlog.

Soldato
I'm a good bit into Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

My first Assassin's Creed game and I've got to say I love it.

Sure, the side missions are repetitive but so far it doesn't feel like a chore like Spiderman did as there's plenty other stuff to do if you fancy a change of pace.

Might check out some of the earlier ones when I'm done with this to get up to speed with the lore.

Associate
Finished Jedi Faller order on ps4 and now contemplating what to play from my backlog. And since now i finally have a proper pc again more pc games popped up from my backlog.

Witcher 3 expansions on pc
Last of us expansion ps4
Horizon zero dawn - replay on top difficulty mode - ps4
Outer worlds pc
World of warcraft, Legion and BoA

Decisions decisions haha.

Soldato
Playing through Persona 5 at the moment. (I was playing DQXI, but I’ve got bored of it unfortunately about 30 hours in... )

persona 5 though has me hooked ! :)

Caporegime
Stardew Valley on PS4. It's really slow going at the moment! Having lots of trouble building up money as I keep spending it on tool upgrades and stuff. Only just bought my chickens after two months of game time. Lord knows when I will start on the community centre upgrades.

Soldato
Playing HZD again but on PS4 pro this time. I had a few criticisms of it on the first play through and ultimately they still stand. But still a cracking game with plenty to see and do.

I got God of War in the sale so I will run at that next :)

Soldato
GTA V, completely skipped this when launched and never got around to it since, however now been added to Gamepass I thought I'd give it a go. Wow what a game, only about 10 hours in but its so immersive and open.

Soldato
GTA V, completely skipped this when launched and never got around to it since, however now been added to Gamepass I thought I'd give it a go. Wow what a game, only about 10 hours in but its so immersive and open.

Amazing world they built, just a shame (in my opinion) the story and characters are so awful.

I'd love for a proper release of Vice City in the GTAV engine.

Soldato
I actually completed Doom 1 on the switch, first time I have ever played past the opening levels. I didn't do ep4 bc a) it was technically not part of the original release and b) I heard its a bit crap

Bar a few dumb puzzle key levels the game is brilliant even today.
Looking forward to Doom 64 in March

Soldato
Have started playing Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

What a fantastic game, really wasn't expecting it to be so engaging, the voice acting is top notch and the writing is superb, the game play is quite addictive also, CDPR really are tremendous!

Nice to be back in the world of the Witcher :D

Soldato
Have started playing Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

What a fantastic game, really wasn't expecting it to be so engaging, the voice acting is top notch and the writing is superb, the game play is quite addictive also, CDPR really are tremendous!

Nice to be back in the world of the Witcher :D

I'm well into Gwent, the standalone card game. Play it daily. Well worth it for a freebie.

Soldato
70 hours into P5 and I’m still hooked. Great cast and great story so far !

Just finished Sae Niijima’s palace, what a twist after that :D

Associate
Just finished Days Gone and Modern Warfare SP Campagin and am a couple of hours into Concrete Genie - I've got AC Odyssey to start and Breath of the Wild as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed DG and I was impressed by COD as well, short but very good. So far Concrete Genie is great, real breath of fresh air. Shouldn't take too long to blast through.

Soldato
A Plague Tale, stunning visuals and great story driven game. It's on Game pass now.

23-01-2020-17-29-35-rli420pu.png

Soldato
Just started playing Journey To The Savage Planet. It's quite good fun. And very funny.
Apart from that I always default to Dead Cells if I can't be bothered playing anything else. It really is an excellent game.

Back
Top Bottom